Mr. Hardwick's: Treats - Jellybean Crush (competition)

Aww Yass, Miami Ice was the first I ever tried from Mr Hardwick's and loved it.

1.Done
2.Done
3. This is It
4. @efdsantos99
5. Extra Credit: Sully the skull says hi :-D

Thanks for participating!
Winners were posted on Facebook, but for those who don't use social media and because ecigssa has such an awesome community we decided to extend the amount of prizes in the giveaway to a bonus eciggsa-only random draw:

Congrats to:
@Aasif cape vape
@antonherbst

Please PM me with your details ;-)

Have a great weekend all!

Woohoooooooo! Congrats guys!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oooh yessssss!!!! Thank you so much!!!! @method1 for some reason I had a funny feeling that I might just win this one! And boom! I picked up a bottle of your Jellybean crush last night @ Vape Cartel CT and I'm loving it!
Congrats @antonherbst
Once again thanks alot guys!
Pm incoming @method1

Last edited:
Winners were posted on Facebook, but for those who don't use social media and because ecigssa has such an awesome community we decided to extend the amount of prizes in the giveaway to a bonus eciggsa-only random draw:

Congrats to:
@Aasif cape vape
@antonherbst

Oh wow this is amazing. Thanks to all the participants. And a fellow congratulations to @Aasif cape vape

Congrats to:
@Aasif cape vape
@antonherbst

Congratulations guys. Njoy the juice :)

9dbaeddd4f17c7c879f5b15c057af3f5.jpg

Recieved my prize yesterday, thanks alot @method1!!!!

All of them are amazing juices. The peach pie is a winner. I love it. Waiting for your first impressions.

I’ve tried them all before so it’s not my first impressions haha but yeah they are all really tasty, My favourite is Miami Ice. To me the peach pie is very sweet so I’d drip it occasionally really good juice nonetheless.

Back