My Current Working Sevices

Tw!st3dVaP0r

Experienced Vaper
VIP
LV

Awards
So thia ia what i vape with at the moment .. hoping to fix the private v2 and then the trident will sit on the v2 rsst belongs on the nem and the slb is the only vv device i have ao pt 2 sill stay on there even tho it is a bit too big for my liking

In the tanks are
Heathers angel kiss in the protank
Heathers bah and pah in the rsst
And im drioing a low nic coctail i diyd frm leftover oupa flavoura .. not good flav obly comes on on the dripper its ok for chasing cloudz

3e3yte6u.jpg

The coils will be seen in the coil thread

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Holy moly that slb is huge with the pt3. Nice gear dude

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yeah going to rid myself of rhe slb sooon will replace it with the itaste.. the ill hav too look out for svd or mayb get a evic again... reali hoping they will release a new version of the evic woth voltage and wattage and amp limit upgrade .. aswell as telescopic tubes . Love changing the sizea when on the move stealyh vape office 8650 to get a day out of it etc. Bt want to have at least one efo styled vape on my gear

I want those bod by leo tubes with a evic head they look the bizniz. I am rather enjoying my nemesis with igo today. Havent touched my pens really today. Dripping is the bomb. Wish I could get my self a reo. Mathee makes me want one even more lol with all his praises

Ima put the pt3 on the nem now ... just got fesh chage bat n ser what happens

Ima put the pt3 on the nem now ... just got fesh chage bat n ser what happens

Nope no good .. airdraw becomes tyt even with the ai holes on the nemesis lined up ... amd just needs more power.. at least for ms

So thia ia what i vape with at the moment .. hoping to fix the private v2 and then the trident will sit on the v2 rsst belongs on the nem and the slb is the only vv device i have ao pt 2 sill stay on there even tho it is a bit too big for my liking

In the tanks are
Heathers angel kiss in the protank
Heathers bah and pah in the rsst
And im drioing a low nic coctail i diyd frm leftover oupa flavoura .. not good flav obly comes on on the dripper its ok for chasing cloudz

3e3yte6u.jpg

The coils will be seen in the coil thread

Nice setup, one always needs a backup and a backup for the backup and backup for the backup of the backup and so on and so on...:D. A mini protank will look sleek on that SLB methinks.

if u willing to sell the slb, lemme no pls

It is for sale riaz

Geting thw maxi bdc in 1.5 ml later today

I want those bod by leo tubes with a evic head they look the bizniz. I am rather enjoying my nemesis with igo today. Havent touched my pens really today. Dripping is the bomb. Wish I could get my self a reo. Mathee makes me want one even more lol with all his praises

Come and visit me in Koringberg (just around the corner from CT) and you can check out a Reo Grand in person. You can even build your own coil if you want and take it for a test drive....and bring our forum mates along...we could have a proper vapemeet!

Yeah going to rid myself of rhe slb sooon will replace it with the itaste.. the ill hav too look out for svd or mayb get a evic again... reali hoping they will release a new version of the evic woth voltage and wattage and amp limit upgrade .. aswell as telescopic tubes . Love changing the sizea when on the move stealyh vape office 8650 to get a day out of it etc. Bt want to have at least one efo styled vape on my gear

Dude, no offence and i know you are probably trying to shorten your posting time and make it easier for you, but the shorthand is so bad that i often have to read a sentence twice to understand it. Just letting you know

Dude, no offence and i know you are probably trying to shorten your posting time and make it easier for you, but the shorthand is so bad that i often have to read a sentence twice to understand it. Just letting you know

no offense taken
yeah i tend to type incorrectly often ill be sure to double check the spelling as before posting again

thanks for the heads up