Nemesis Beauty Ring

Ash

My Hobby
LV

Awards
Hey Guys

I am looking for 5 X Beauty Rings for the nemesis. Where can i get these from?

What are trying to attach to the nemesis that needs a beauty ring?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Beauty Ring?
Anyone got a pic of this, if it looks nice I want 1 also

I suspect someone is trying to stack 18500 or 18650 batteries...

No No...no stacking of batteries, just wanna add a kick with 18350 battery, so i need that little play so hence the beauty ring (also known as kick ring).

So does anyone have any spare kick rings lying around they wanna sell. looking for silver 1's

This always confuses me a kick is quite thick and a fuse is thin. The beauty ring goes on for button tops or a fuse and the kick ring goes on for a kick so if the nemmi is in 18500 mode then a kick with 18350 fits in. This is how I understand it or am I wrong?

I'll have a look when I get home. I have a kick and ring there. But from what I remember I never used the ring. An 18350 and the kick should be the size of an 18490/500

It's been a while since I used a kick but I think I recall scratching my head over this thing and that it was really there for no other reason than aesthetics.

But I can get back to you on that. There wasn't a kick and a beauty ring. There was just one ring. Never had a use for it.

Ja the Nemi in 500 mode fits a 350 and a kick, 650 mode fits a 500 with a kick, 650 mode with the 500 ring fits a 650 with a kick and that thin ring is for a fuse or 650 mode with that little ring can be used to stack 2x 350's.

so what rings/other nemmy attachments would i need to stack 18650's in a nemmy? :)

Back