Nevoks feelin or nevoks veego 80?

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all
I got the Nevoks veego 80
I really like the device but always have problems when buying coils and always receives the wrong coils for the veego
So I was looking to get the Feelin because the coils I always get is for it maybe it's a sign to get it I don't know

I like my 3mg 30pg/70vg diy juice

So my question is what is the difference between the two pods am I gonna waste money on getting the Feelin because there is not money to waste on something that's not gonna work lol

Thanks

It's maybe a sign? I never thought about this one to convince the wife I need a new toy :p
P.S I never tried the Feelin and I only used the Veego as a SBS mod

Hi all
I got the Nevoks veego 80
I really like the device but always have problems when buying coils and always receives the wrong coils for the veego
So I was looking to get the Feelin because the coils I always get is for it maybe it's a sign to get it I don't know

I like my 3mg 30pg/70vg diy juice

So my question is what is the difference between the two pods am I gonna waste money on getting the Feelin because there is not money to waste on something that's not gonna work lol

Thanks
You would be Ok with the 0.6ohm coil with the Feelin, a cracking pod device, I think @KZOR also tested it!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/nevoks-feelin-pod-kit-review.t70570/

But maybe be even better to scrap the idea of the coils and go the rebuildable route with a 22mm RTA using the Veego80 as a SBS! Coil availability would worry me long term!

You would be Ok with the 0.6ohm coil with the Feelin, a cracking pod device, I think @KZOR also tested it!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/nevoks-feelin-pod-kit-review.t70570/

But maybe be even better to scrap the idea of the coils and go the rebuildable route with a 22mm RTA using the Veego80 as a SBS! Coil availability would worry me long term!
I bought 2x0.6 ohm coils but ja it's for the feelin
I got no idea what 22mm rta to get for the veego
I build my own coils normally fused claptons and aliens and I usually go for about 0.3 ohms any suggestions on a rta which Im not gonna battle to build because I'm not really a rta guy due to fact I love my flavor and hate it to battle with a build and wicking
I'm a bit of a pain when it comes to struggle lol don't like to struggle

I bought 2x0.6 ohm coils but ja it's for the feelin
I got no idea what 22mm rta to get for the veego
I build my own coils normally fused claptons and aliens and I usually go for about 0.3 ohms any suggestions on a rta which Im not gonna battle to build because I'm not really a rta guy due to fact I love my flavor and hate it to battle with a build and wicking
I'm a bit of a pain when it comes to struggle lol don't like to struggle
@Grand Guru might have more suggestions as he has used it more, might need to go down the MTL route which allows for a higher wattage RDL draw because you are limited to 22mm in diameter. The new Tauren Elite MTL RTA looks damn good fitted to the Vego80 don't see any reason why you can't fit a 0.3ohm coil in that using the airflow wide open and biggest insert, build is a breeze!

Maybe I must see where can I buy a 22mm dwarv rta? What do you guys think is the dwarv really that good?

Vertex is a perfect fit for the Veego, and if you get a Gunmetal one it is super matchy matchy too...

Maybe I must see where can I buy a 22mm dwarv rta? What do you guys think is the dwarv really that good?
A few on here have the Clone! At the price I personally would buy the Clone first even if considering the authentic to avoid making an expensive mistake! I once bought a £120 atomizer that was a load of cr*p, I could of got a £10 clone of it first to find that out saving £110!

Vertex is a perfect fit for the Veego, and if you get a Gunmetal one it is super matchy matchy too...
Just checked the YT video on the vertex and it doesn't look to bad easy to build on so I will keep my ears and eyes open to get one
I've never had a mtl atty not sure if my 3mg 30/70 juice will be OK

Just checked the YT video on the vertex and it doesn't look to bad easy to build on so I will keep my ears and eyes open to get one
I've never had a mtl atty not sure if my 3mg 30/70 juice will be OK

I only use DL juice in my MTL atty's, just wick it lighter and make sure you dont let the cotton touch the base of the wick port.

I only use DL juice in my MTL atty's, just wick it lighter and make sure you dont let the cotton touch the base of the wick port.
Ditto, use DIY 2mg juice in everything! @The vaper if you don't especially go for a strong throat hit which the fact you are using 3mg 70VG suggests then 3mg is fine plus you will probably end up with a looser draw possibly a RDL vape rather than setting it up for a tight draw anyway! Although a very good MTL RTA the Vertex is quite versatile!

Ditto, use DIY 2mg juice in everything! @The vaper if you don't especially go for a strong throat hit which the fact you are using 3mg 70VG suggests then 3mg is fine plus you will probably end up with a looser draw possibly a RDL vape rather than setting it up for a tight draw anyway! Although a very good MTL RTA the Vertex is quite versatile!
Thanks for all the help I'm going to shop for the Vertex and give it a test

Back