New arrivals!!!!!

Mari

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Good day All vapers,

Not all the items that we are waiting for, but some amazing products did arrive in and we opened every product...

click here to view new arrivals uploaded onto our online shop.

As well we received our Eleaf 0.3Ω & 0.5Ω coils and its flying again. Pop in if your in Amanzimtoti and if not visit our online shop www.vapedecadence.co.za

#VAPINGMAD

@Rob Fisher - I see that familiar American Flag drip tip near the top of the Vape Decadence whats new list.
Hehe

Don't see those featuring on your devices anymore. What happened?

@Rob Fisher - I see that familiar American Flag drip tip near the top of the Vape Decadence whats new list.
Hehe

Don't see those featuring on your devices anymore. What happened?

@hands happened. I still have 3 out of the 4... one broke... however these are not the same... the only similarity is they have the american flag on them. I had or have one of these as well... :D

@Mari , is that competition doge V a V5 or did you just forget to put the version number in? :p

Do you not have a shipping option?
Just shows as local pickup all the way up till checkout.

Do you not have a shipping option?
Just shows as local pickup all the way up till checkout.

I am not sure what the delivery rates to Port Alfred would be, but these are the rates displayed for delivery to Pretoria:
Screenshot (51).png

@Mari and @BigB - This is meant as constructive criticism and nothing else. I have considered ordering from you before, since your prices and selection often seem very good. However, for me personally only very large purchases would justify delivery fees such as the above (and in many instances, one would get free shipping on purchases over a certain amount in any case).

If the rates displayed are indeed correct, I would suggest looking into the options of TCG, Dawn Wing or even Aramex

@Lingogrey thank you so much for your post I will pass it on to BigB and we will get back to you.

I am not sure what the delivery rates to Port Alfred would be, but these are the rates displayed for delivery to Pretoria:
View attachment 49087

@Mari and @BigB - This is meant as constructive criticism and nothing else. I have considered ordering from you before, since your prices and selection often seem very good. However, for me personally only very large purchases would justify delivery fees such as the above (and in many instances, one would get free shipping on purchases over a certain amount in any case).

If the rates displayed are indeed correct, I would suggest looking into the options of TCG, Dawn Wing or even Aramex
Good day, you are welcome to use your own courier there is a option for local pick up that can be made where you can note which courier you would prefer and arrange with them to courier your order if you would like.

Apparently we can only use the plugin for MDS Collivery on our backend hence using them for deliveries.

If I can find a plugin for a cheaper courier, make no mistake, it's going to happen......

Back