New Voopoo Drag Mod!! Drag X

The bigger one which i assume is the X will no doubt take an external battery! would make a nice portable single battery mod for MTL set-up once a third party 510 adaptor is available!
So your saying this is a bespoke pod without a 510. Bummer!

So your saying this is a bespoke pod without a 510. Bummer!
It's a pod mod you can see the the airflow slots to allow air to the base of the pod at least that's what it looks like but an adaptor will become available for about £5 like with all the other pod mods giving it a 510!

It's a pod mod you can see the the airflow slots to allow air to the base of the pod at least that's what it looks like but an adaptor will become available for about £5 like with all the other pod mods giving it a 510!
I see it now, I thought that was aesthetic.
Well a dual battery mod would look like it could be fair competition for the lost vape device.
Seeing that I won't be able to get a centaurs soon.

Last edited:
I am still quite upset. The Drag 2 was a miss and it would have taken very little for Voopoo to turn this into a dual battery Drag X.

So, initial thoughts. Build quality seems extremely good. Feels solid in the hand and quite comfortable. The Drag S has draw to fire, haven't tested this on the X. Airflow is done well and goes from very restricted lung hit to wide open. The "human interaction" is just a score system based on your hit count, nothing more. Drag S has a maximum of 60w and the X has a maximum of 80

I actually like the look of this, I'm against propitiatory accessories, but maybe as I'm getting to be an old fart I'm really liking compact good looking devices more and more. I would have gotten an Aegis mini if they had stock, only reason I went back to a drag 2, but I'd rather carry around a couple extra batteries and have something sleek and small. Give me a decent rebuild-able section (or adapter) for something like this and I'm sold.

I actually like the look of this, I'm against propitiatory accessories, but maybe as I'm getting to be an old fart I'm really liking compact good looking devices more and more. I would have gotten an Aegis mini if they had stock, only reason I went back to a drag 2, but I'd rather carry around a couple extra batteries and have something sleek and small. Give me a decent rebuild-able section (or adapter) for something like this and I'm sold.
Within a month you will have options of 510 adaptors, the single 18650 pod mods make great little portable single battery devices, makes me wonder why single battery mods!

Not so sure a 510 adapter would work so well on this. The pod is held in place by magnets and not very strong ones

Back