Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Attention Vaping vendors… any of you have stock of Vision II Spinners and charger, Aerotank Mini’s and Spare Coils in stock? I have been busy on Facebook and have a few newbies who want to order a starter kit and I don’t want them to order crap… and I don’t want to have to send them to three different vendors to get the kit.

Please don’t tell me to try something else or this kit or that kit… they need the right stuff from the beginning.

They are not ready for an MVP or a bigger tank... they are ladies that want to stop smoking and they know nothing about vaping.

Their pro starter kit (out of stock) is just R50 more and way better gear and value for money.

100% That's the kit I actually wanted them to get in the first place but stock will only be arriving in 2 weeks and they don't want to wait that long. :(

Not what I would recommend for a serious starter kit. A 800 mAh battery does not last long. Those clearomizers are not highly rated at all - to the contrary. Their pro starter kit (out of stock) is just R50 more and way better gear and value for money. Rather see if that is not in stock (even as separate items) elsewhere.

Hi @Andre

She is going there on monday to test some stuff i am sure she will get something else, i told her to get something that will not frustrate her and to get a second battery, she is in JHB so i cant give her a ride on the Dripper ;)

Back