PICO SQUEEZE 2!

Loved my first ones this might be a winner 21700 nogal....just not a fan of the disco lights :p sure they can be turned off....

I'm shocked people are not over the moon . guys this is the smallest regulated 21700 squonk . thanks for the great find . 1 thing eleaf no how to do is make mods compact mods . cannot wait for this

I loved my Pico squeeze.

I like how much easier it seems to be to access the bottle in this one. Just hope the bottle is a standard sort of size so that it's easier to replace.

The push button on the side is a bit different for me but I could get used to it quite happily.

Regulated is a win in my book. Add in the larger sized battery and I might be holding off on buying a regulated Squonk until this is released.

The glowing bottle kinda works for me, but yeah, I hope it can be turned off too.

Oooooooh this looks promising! Watching closely!

Going to keep an eye out for this one, also reminding me that my Squeeze has been shelved for some time now due to my laziness and inability to do coils, going to give it a shot and get it up and running again:D. Still the best option for driving, no two ways about it.

Any one here have one yet?

Mine on the way too But can take another 1 - 2 months as I selected the cheapest shipping option, Cant wait!

Mine arrived today at my office. Sadly im on leave so will only pick it up tomorrow. Will give an update...

attachment.php

Back