Pre Order - Therion and Triade covers

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Therion and Triade covers (no BF Therion for now)

Therion-BACK-PANELS--1.jpg

The price is as follow, I am giving the price in US$ because the exchange rate changes so much every day, this way you can get a ball park what the price will be

Therion : $12 excluding international shipping, customs and local shipping
Triade : $15 excluding international shipping, customs and local shipping

International shipping
International shipping will be calculated on how many orders i get, in other words, the more mods the less you pay for shipping
My last order it was R175 per order
Shipping will be divided by the amount of people in the order and not the mods/items

Customs and local shipping

Local shipping will be done with Courier guy and will be R120 per order
Local customs my last order was R150 per item, customs will be divided by the amount of items in the order

If you have any questions please ask

Hey Kimbo adding an additional one onto the previous order (for the snake skin) from this list please:

For Silver - > Pearl Coffee, Cracked Brown :)

I am unsure if there are different colours for the different variants (i.e. If the covers are made specific for the colour of therion) if not then please let me know and I'll merge this with the other post on the other thread to simplify things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Please put me down for :

1 x purple ostrich
1 x pearl coffee
1 x black

Let me know about payment.

When will the order be placed and when is expected delivery times ?

Thanks in advance !

kimbo please put me down for :

1 black
1 grey ostrich
1 carbon

All in silver finish .

Last edited:
Hey Kimbo adding an additional one onto the previous order (for the snake skin) from this list please:

Pearl Coffee :)

I am unsure if there are different colours for the different variants (i.e. If the covers are made specific for the colour of therion) if not then please let me know and I'll merge this with the other post on the other thread to simplify things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They tell me this is for the black version .. i am trying tyo find out if the black and silver differ alot

Please put me down for :

1 x purple ostrich
1 x pearl coffee
1 x black

Let me know about payment.

When will the order be placed and when is expected delivery times ?

Thanks in advance !
Hi

I am aiming for middle month to place the order, shipping is done with DHL so it should be about a week from shipping there through local customs and in my hand, then will be ship via courier guy to you

They tell me this is for the black version .. i am trying tyo find out if the black and silver differ alot

Thansk @kimbo appreciated, the top gun metal colour on the images you posted are darker than the silver versions covers I notice, if not then just let me know and Ill update the other thread then its one single place to look at my order.

Thansk @kimbo appreciated, the top gun metal colour on the images you posted are darker than the silver versions covers I notice, if not then just let me know and Ill update the other thread then its one single place to look at my order.
It looks like there is no fisical difference, just the black/gun metal color

Hi guys. Sorry been super busy with a new project and I did not keep an eye on the dates. The Chinese spring festival will be now I am sorry wanted round place the order before that. We will have to wait for them to finish party then I will place the order

Sent from my SM-G900F

Guys i am letting this go till Wednesday then we take it to PM and get the ball rolling

Morning. this Lost Vape order will close at 12 mid day, in including the Snake skin order. If there are some to add your order please decide before 12

This order is now closed. I will PM the participants. If you dont get a group PM from me i missed you please PM me

Back