Reuleaux RX300 power increase to 400w [update]

Unless there is some drastic discovery in battery tech, we're going to end up with 10 battery mods that can sustain 2 hits before recharging.

Am I right in thinking these types of power ranges are for the more complicated multi wire coils?

2 years to 1KW mods:rofl:

Haha @Silver imagine running one of your high ohm low wattage atomisers on this bad boy, you'd charge batteries once every 1.5 years

Unless there is some drastic discovery in battery tech, we're going to end up with 10 battery mods that can sustain 2 hits before recharging.

Am I right in thinking these types of power ranges are for the more complicated multi wire coils?

More like multi coil builds, like a hex or an oct set up. The kind of builds you see in those 30mm+ RDAS. The most I've ever needed on a two coil build of 0.09 ohms was 190 watts.

Or switch from DC to AC vaping... 240V mods, not dangerous at all

We have a RX300 in the house,and yes I say it like Im talking about a dishwasher seeing as its the same size.

If I vape it at 70W I charge it every 3 to 4 days...problem is,batteries cost almost just as much as the mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just stupid. Doesn't do good for how the world sees vaping either. People vaping on 400w devices. I've never even had to get close to 100w before and I vape low ohm builds only. Just stupid.

And with all these "advances" is tech with more wattage and lower ohms the surprise to myself that I actually vape something at 90w daily... I am so glad that I can use my simple old REO with 1 battery to do the same or better.

I can see people eventually needing a bank of D4 battery chargers to keep enough batteries charged for a day and spending more on coils and juice in a month than the stinkies they were on or even the fancy mod they're using them on.

I just can't see the reason anymore. I think manufactures should work on making devices that can do more and give better vapes at 50w or sell these monsters with reliable built-in batteries that charge in 10 minutes, last 3 days at high/constant/chain usage to get you through a weekend and has a 6 year warranty/lifespan and you don't need to buy new batteries too each time you buy a new coil. 500 charge cycles goes by fast if there's a cycle every 2 hours.

Okay, maybe it's just not for me. Enjoy it guys if this is your thing.

Last edited:
I Vaped at 300w for a short period the other day and it was crazy hot. I don't know how people do it. I am perfectly fine at 100w and lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I vaped on a TFV12 (I think) - the other day at around 220W - with one of those monster stock coils.

Loads of vapour!!

Was a 1.5mg juice, can't remember what juice it was.

There wasn't the throat hit that I like, but I still coughed and spluttered a bit - I guess it was the volume of vapour. Nevertheless, it was quite nice to try out and I got the hang of it. Short toots with lots of vapour was quite novel.

No way I could vape it at my computer though. Just would not be practical - or even in the car.

I don't know how folk would practically vape at 400W. :eek: Maybe for competitions or some special purpose, but I can't see how it would work well for practical all day vaping.

I don't know how folk would practically vape at 400W. :eek: Maybe for competitions or some special purpose, but I can't see how it would work well for practical all day vaping.

Maybe it's like buying a fancy car like a Nissan GTR or the like. You keep it to 60-120 km/h while travelling to and from work, then flip a few switches on the weekend and you hit the race track with all the bells and whistles for a track day.

Back