Rocket Fuel Juice now available! www.sirvape.co.za

@KimH thanks a lot the Little HOBBIT did well on the site and its still a site in progress.

Shot bud. I'm vaping that right now as we speak ;)

Dolly's, Meow and Reapers in the rotation today :dance:

Orders will be going out first thing Monday morning.

Have a few Sigelei 100 watts leaving on Monday bro. Should be here Friday or maybe Monday/Tues the following week. Depends on Hong Kong Customs. If you are interested I will load one up on the site. Just on check out select shipping method as COLLECTION and I'll wont charge you for courier. Can't expect you to pay again for shipping and don't want to delay getting your juice to you.

Let me know.

Thanks for the support @Necris

Last edited:
I got Country Bumpkin, Dollys and Cats in rotation and i have flattened 2 fully charged 18650 batteries since 7 am he he he he . I think we need to advertise this stuff @Sir Vape as a diet tool lol.

Finally got to order me some copper! Woohoo :D

I'm a 18miligrammer but couldn't pass up the chance to try some of these juices, ordered me some 12mg Rocket Pop and Razz my Berries, I need me some fruit in my life

Would like to thank everyone for the Rocket Fuel support. First orders are busy being packed and should leave with our courier shortly ;)

Sorry for the belated reply. Thanks Kim ;)

@eviltoy yes they do

The liquids are not alcohol based but traces could be found as alcohol is used in the production process.

Supplier suggests steeping the liquid for a few days and any traces of alcohol will evaporate.

Last edited:
Better hurry folks as its running out quickly, i can see all you okes got paid today he he he :hug:

Hey guys

Just want to thank you for the support and feedback on the Rocket Fuel line. We placed our third order last night and they should be shipped out in the next couple of days.

We will be bringing in 30ml this time round and have changed the flavour lineup slightly which we are really excited about. We will be keeping the firm favorites and have added another 3 new flavs to tantalize your taste buds. And and... there will be a little bonus surprise added to each Rocket order courtesy of the guys at Rocket which we think is really cool of them.

We have also included some 18mg in selected flavours in this order for all the 18mg Sir's.

We will feature the full lineup during the course of this week and stock should be here by the end of next week.

We have a few 10ml of selected flavours left on our site. Get them while you can http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/rocket-fuel as some might not be available until our following order.

Thank you :rock:

No that is not on our list @BumbleBee but will get them to add a 30ml bottle for ya bro ;)

Back