Sir Vape Juice Flavour Profiles

#2 and #3 are both winners. I would say my #2 needs a LITTLE more time to steep and it will be gold. #3 is as described by the flavor profile. Very nom. This damn veritas takes too much juice so gonna be a bit before I can do 4 and 5

Vandal bro

So stoked you liked them so far :dance:

Vandal bro

So stoked you liked them so far :dance:
Excellent work you two. Just took a toot of #4 I think it's my favorite so far, they just keep getting better. This is a SPOT on banana bread. I mean it's literally like I'm eating the stuff. So :censored: good

I know. It's nomness. How's the IPV2s??

I know. It's nomness. How's the IPV2s??
Compared to my old v2 it's leaps and bounds better quality. Performance is what I've come to expect from p4y flawless. Just trying to dload the damn update software, world's slowest download tried my trust download manager can't get more then 2kb/s on a 50mb file:-@ did u see my pic of the package on vapemail thread, had a little chuckle

Compared to my old v2 it's leaps and bounds better quality. Performance is what I've come to expect from p4y flawless. Just trying to dload the damn update software, world's slowest download tried my trust download manager can't get more then 2kb/s on a 50mb file:-@ did u see my pic of the package on vapemail thread, had a little chuckle
From what site are you trying to download. I downloaded the file a week ago so I'm ready to update tomorrow. My download took 5min and was done!

Cool buddy

Let me know how the update goes!!!
Absolute breeze.

JeumUK5.jpg

Awesome stuff!!!! Tomorrow morning im also going to smile. Is there i big difference in hitting 60watt and then 70watt on this unit.

Did you test that??
On that Veritas build , not at all its a single 0.8 ohm 45-50w optimum

However just tried it on my Darang which has a single dual parallel 24g 3mm coil. Quite a noticeable difference in ramp up time, its instant warmth.
y8PitjT.jpg

Now just waiting for IPV3 + Onslaught + tricoil 24g 24 wraps 0.2. WHOA

On that Veritas build , not at all its a single 0.8 ohm 45-50w optimum

However just tried it on my Darang which has a single dual parallel 24g 3mm coil. Quite a noticeable difference in ramp up time, its instant warmth.
y8PitjT.jpg

Now just waiting for IPV3 + Onslaught + tricoil 24g 24 wraps 0.2. WHOA
Okay cool. You lucky duck. Im also so keen on getting one. Ill never vape 150watts but like the idea of two batteries.

Back