Sir Vape New Store Opening

It was the Cronuts that secured permission from the wife to attend!

What time does this shindig start?

I want a Goon!!!!!!!!!!, anyone from Jozi going to Durbz pleaSE lol, i dont have fam that side, help a vape brother out hehehe

Do we know what time we can expect to see the specials online ? Will it be from 12AM ?

Popped in to the new store yesterday, and am overly impressed! It is off-the-charts epic @Sir Vape !

Can't really see much, and these were taken about 15 minutes after the doors had opened, the place was packed, I didnt even get as far as the counter!

20170930_091901-800x450.jpg

20170930_091917-800x450.jpg

20170930_091935-800x450.jpg

My wife did get as far as the Sir Brews counter, the food was so top class we will be returning just for that!

20170930_092456-800x450.jpg

I agree with that counter comment.... couldn't even get to touch the counter the ques were insane....but the atmosphere was awesome. Will be back this week to buy what I went for and another coffee of course.

Awesome @Stosta - thanks for the photos!
Congrats again @Sir Vape and @BigGuy !
Sorry I could not make it. Next time I am in the area I will most certainly pop in!

The store opening was amazing. Just wanted to thank you for the support. Without you guys this would not have been possible. YOU ROCK!!!

Your new store is phenomenal @Sir Vape and the opening was a resounding success. It was so full you could barely shrug your shoulders in there!
If your in Durban and you haven't been to the new store then you don't know what your missing.
PS: Thanks for the Goon 1.5 :h:

Visited the new Sir Vape shop today. I am super impressed. Very classy and warm. Well done guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got to see the new Sir Vape Store and it's magnificent! Beautiful job guys... and the Iced Coffee was pretty damn the best Iced Coffee I have had this year! Next time I will sample the food and those awesome looking donut thingies!

The shop is beautifully laid out and very welcoming... I can see what you mean by you will want to come and spend the day! Also Fibre linked WiFi!

Sir Vape new Shop is a MAJOR Chicken Dinner! :b1:
SirVape 003.JPG SirVape 004.JPG SirVape 005.JPG SirVape 006.JPG SirVape 007.JPG

I finally got to see the new Sir Vape Store and it's magnificent! Beautiful job guys... and the Iced Coffee was pretty damn the best Iced Coffee I have had this year! Next time I will sample the food and those awesome looking donut thingies!

The shop is beautifully laid out and very welcoming... I can see what you mean by you will want to come and spend the day! Also Fibre linked WiFi!

View attachment 109159 View attachment 109160 View attachment 109161 View attachment 109162 View attachment 109163

Totally agree with You Uncle Rob. My favourite Vape store just got Better. Pure Awesomeness. Congrats to the Full Team @ Sir Vape.

Oh wow @Rob Fisher - I missed this post of yours from yesterday :bash:

Thanks for the photos

The new shop looks great - congrats @Sir Vape and @BigGuy !!!
:ARMS1:

View attachment 109159 View attachment 109160 View attachment 109161 View attachment 109162 View attachment 109163
So that's what the counter looks like?! On opening day it was sooooo jammed, and the shop so full I didn't even get close!

That Iced Coffee is amazing, and wait until you try the cronuts, you're in for a treat! But yes with the food, the seating setup, and the arcade machine, I think I will be spending a day or two next time I have some leave!

Back