Not open for further replies.

Aasif cape vape

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- SS OG GOON 24mm
Selling Price :- R450 *R400
Condition :- 7/10
Age of the item :- Unknown, bought off forum years ago.
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- CPT, Southern Suburbs
Delivery/Collection :- either, cost & risk on buyer
Reason for sale:- Not being used
Add a picture here :-image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg*Side note:
Allen key has seen better days. Don't have the original drip tip as I received the rda without it, will include the drip tip in the pic, the deck has a juice stain & lastly the bottom has a bit of atty rash.

Item for Sale :- Gunmetal Zeus x mesh rta
Selling Price :- R250 *R200
Condition :- 8/10 (All spares incl. no mesh strips)
Age of the item :- Unknown, bought off forum earier in the year.
Add a picture here :-image5.jpeg image6.jpeg
*Side note:
The little spring loaded white block which holds the cotton against the mesh has a juice stain(as can be seen in the pics), there is a spare white block in the little baggy which is unused and spotless.

Take both the Goon & Zeus for R550.

Last edited:
Why oh why do you put a goon up for sale in my anniversary month when my wife would cut my nuts off if I buy it? :p

If it’s still sound month end (which I doubt) I’ll take it then.

Why oh why do you put a goon up for sale in my anniversary month when my wife would cut my nuts off if I buy it? :p

I’m going to let you in on a little secret, nothing is actually for sale on this forum, this forum is really just one massive competition and we’re all constantly winning prizes. Such a great forum .

I’m going to let you in on a little secret, nothing is actually for sale on this forum, this forum is really just one massive competition and we’re all constantly winning prizes. Such a great forum .
Oh I know don’t you worry. @vicTor and I have won plenty prizes on this forum :p

Item for Sale :- SS OG GOON 24mm
Selling Price :- R450
Condition :- 7/10
Age of the item :- Unknown, bought off forum years ago.
Add a picture here :-View attachment 243162 View attachment 243163 View attachment 243164 View attachment 243165*Side note:
Allen key has seen better days. Don't have the original drip tip as I received the rda without it, will include the drip tip in the pic, the deck has a juice stain & lastly the bottom has a bit of atty rash.

Item for Sale :- Gunmetal Zeus x mesh rta
Selling Price :- R250
Condition :- 8/10 (All spares incl. no mesh strips)
Age of the item :- Unknown, bought off forum earier in the year.
Add a picture here :-View attachment 243166 View attachment 243167
*Side note:
The little spring loaded white block which holds the cotton against the mesh has a juice stain(as can be seen in the pics), there is a spare white block in the little baggy which is unused and spotless.

Take both the Goon & Zeus for R600.
Will you be up for a trade. That ss goon for a copper one?

Bump with Price drop
Im still here, watching and hoping... I still think you will get more for the copper than the ss. And seeing that you are not using it the trade would benefit me and then the sale, you.

Win win. I dont beg, but this has been a hunt for over a year. And ur in CT... Its meant to be:sweating:

Hey bud.

Honestly, I’m trying to sell it now in the hope of it getting sold before Black Friday. The intention is to use the funds for other vape gear on Black Friday.

@Paul33 also said if it’s still around month end he’ll take it. So technically he has first dibs for month end.

Also, not exactly sure what is meant by “month end” as payday sometimes ranges between the 25th and 30th for different people.

If someone confirms that they’ll take it before Black Friday, I’ll have no problem holding on to it for them until then.

Hey bud.

Honestly, I’m trying to sell it now in the hope of it getting sold before Black Friday. The intention is to use the funds for other vape gear on Black Friday.

@Paul33 also said if it’s still around month end he’ll take it. So technically he has first dibs for month end.

Also, not exactly sure what is meant by “month end” as payday sometimes ranges between the 25th and 30th for different people.

If someone confirms that they’ll take it before Black Friday, I’ll have no problem holding on to it for them until then.
I'll remove my dibs so that @Morix can have month end dibs. he seems to really want it and I only want it because i miss mine and would be cool to have one again. all yours @Morix

Goon on hold for @Morix until the 27th of Nov. Will close this thread and start a new one for the Zues X Mesh.

The Goon has been sold to @Morix, hope you enjoy it bud!

Morix and I came to an agreement, we agreed that I hand the Goon over to him on Monday (22/11/21) and he’ll make the Payment today (26/11/21). He stuck to his word and not only did he make the payment today, he made an immediate payment and added abit extra.
(Keep in mind this is the first time we’ve dealt with eachother and he is a fairly new member on the forum.)

Great, honest guy to deal with.

With everything crazy happening in the world, this forum just continues to show that there are still trustworthy people out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back