Twisp Stuff. Don't Know It....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, that does not look like the twisp i know! Altho i havnt owned one, but 2 guys at work have twisps and they look nothing like that..

Jip, I think that stuff is very old. Just thought I will put it here for comments. A lot of juice, but it must be off. Anybody know this juice?

from what I have heard juice has a 6 month to 1 year life span depending on storage methods

from what I have heard juice has a 6 month to 1 year life span depending on storage methods

I have a bottle with expiry date 2 years from production date. Some juices gets better over time. I would say the shelf life is more in the region of 1 year plus. If it lasts that long you really don't like the juice :)

This was the original Twisp. When vaping wasn't all about tanks but dripping on those tiny cigarette shaped coils and batteries.

That stuff looks legit, I used that juice back in the day, looks about 2 years old. I was mates with the manageress of Twisp Cape Town.

yep, that is the first twisp that was made. I had a Twisp booklet with all their products from the first one, but cant find it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back