VapeClub - Sigelei Kaos Spectrum and SnowWolf 365 now available

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Brand new and hot off the production lines at Sigelei, VapeClub now stocks the disco decorated Sigelei Kaos Spectrum! With it's 6 colour select-able LED bezel its sure to put some colour in your hand! The Kaos is available here and goes for R890.
PS: The LED bezel can also be placed in assassin mode should your better half insist on it .. :eek:

Adding another quad battery mod to our arsenal, I also present the SnowWolf 365! With a rated power output of (you guessed it) 365W it almost began life as a miniature 4 slice toaster before Sigelei intervened and found a higher calling for this bulldozer of a mod! ;)
Find your SnowWolf for R1030 here!

Alternatively .. since a man's gotta have choices ... we still have the SMOK GX350 Quad mod available in Purple,Red,Silver and Gold available here at R1040 ..

Brand new and hot off the production lines at Sigelei, VapeClub now stocks the disco decorated Sigelei Kaos Spectrum! With it's 6 colour select-able LED bezel its sure to put some colour in your hand! The Kaos is available here and goes for R890.
PS: The LED bezel can also be placed in assassin mode should your better half insist on it .. :eek:

Adding another quad battery mod to our arsenal, I also present the SnowWolf 365! With a rated power output of (you guessed it) 365W it almost began life as a miniature 4 slice toaster before Sigelei intervened and found a higher calling for this bulldozer of a mod! ;)
Find your SnowWolf for R1030 here!

Alternatively .. since a man's gotta have choices ... we still have the SMOK GX350 Quad mod available in Purple,Red,Silver and Gold available here at R1040 ..
Best write up ever!

Agreed,
Lovely writeup @JakesSA

That Sig Disco mod looks so cool - hehe
Thankfully I see in the writeup on the site that the LED can be disabled completely
For stealth - lol
Otherwise at night people will spot you vaping miles away!

Agreed,
Lovely writeup @JakesSA

Thankfully I see in the writeup on the site that the LED can be disabled completely
For stealth - lol
Hahaha! Sig disco mod!

Agreed,
Lovely writeup @JakesSA

For stealth - lol

Stealth is for regular mods .. this is .. 'Assassin Mode!' >:)

Back