VapeCon 2023 | Countdown

And so we begin20230825_054029.jpg20230825_054043.jpg20230825_054234.jpg20230825_054249.jpg20230825_054330.jpg20230825_054344.jpg20230825_054359.jpg

Attachments

• 20230825_054405.jpg
    20230825_054405.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 23
So my view of the VapeCon this year, at least 95% disposables. It is really sad to see that the vaping industry, or rather VapeCon only focuses on disposables, what happened to the vaping world and freebase liquids and awesome coils and cool hardware? To be honest the Heartfelt Arena was not packed either, seems like interest has dropped. But in comparison to last year where at least half the expo was disposables, who would really want to come back to an ever bigger disappointment? Just my opinion, but this years even was an utter waste, unless you purely vape on disposables and pre-filled pods.

So my view of the VapeCon this year, at least 95% disposables. It is really sad to see that the vaping industry, or rather VapeCon only focuses on disposables, what happened to the vaping world and freebase liquids and awesome coils and cool hardware? To be honest the Heartfelt Arena was not packed either, seems like interest has dropped. But in comparison to last year where at least half the expo was disposables, who would really want to come back to an ever bigger disappointment? Just my opinion, but this years even was an utter waste, unless you purely vape on disposables and pre-filled pods.
Felt this way after last years 1, if your into disposables this is the place for you but otherwise myself and my group of mates decided last year was the last time. Was hoping this year would be better :confused::confused:

This would unfortunately be my last Vapecon I attend - sad to see that pretty much everything has shifted towards disposables.

I get the whole Vapecon was crap due to the overwhelmingly large amounts of disposables, however, us vape enthusiasts have become a minority and for businesses it has become tough to even stay afloat without providing for that marker. I was there for the entire weekend and couldn't help but think that if us OGs all just used the event as and excuse to meet up, come and chill, talk kak, catch up and feed off one another's love for big clouds, great hardware and awesome juice, it would've been awesome.

There's still hope or rather, I still have hope that we can revive old traditions and old ways. When this happens, more retailers will be willing to accommodate the small group that we have.

The enthusiasts that I met, made the event worthwhile for me, despite the sore sight of disposables. I built my rtas, chucked clouds and enjoyed the company of all.

Here's to hoping we unite and that become 1 solid unit to overcome the challenges that we currently face.

I get the whole Vapecon was crap due to the overwhelmingly large amounts of disposables, however, us vape enthusiasts have become a minority and for businesses it has become tough to even stay afloat without providing for that marker. I was there for the entire weekend and couldn't help but think that if us OGs all just used the event as and excuse to meet up, come and chill, talk kak, catch up and feed off one another's love for big clouds, great hardware and awesome juice, it would've been awesome.

There's still hope or rather, I still have hope that we can revive old traditions and old ways. When this happens, more retailers will be willing to accommodate the small group that we have.

The enthusiasts that I met, made the event worthwhile for me, despite the sore sight of disposables. I built my rtas, chucked clouds and enjoyed the company of all.

Here's to hoping we unite and that become 1 solid unit to overcome the challenges that we currently face.
Very well said!

I only came to Vapecon to see you, not for anything else. I knew it would be a Dispo show as that is the way the world is going. Spending time with you and some other old mates was worth the trip and expense.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Yes it was a disposing but it was also just great to get out of the house especially if you working from home and speak to fellow vapers. Thank you to the Vapecon team for the weekend event as most of us don't know what goes in to planning such a big event you guys did a great job.

You can thank our trusty government and their taxation policy for where the industry has been forced to go.

Sent from my CPH2357 using Tapatalk

Back