VAPERITE - MASSIVE ONLINE CLEARANCE SALE

Well I’m never supporting these guys again, i have tried my best but I’m just fed up after emails and delivery dates promised. I cannot get my first order of “on hold” even thou my second order (which i placed the day after)came. I couldn’t care less about the money or the order at this point. Thank you @Vaperite for showing us real South African service at its best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I’m never supporting these guys again, i have tried my best but I’m just fed up after emails and delivery dates promised. I cannot get my first order of “on hold” even thou my second order (which i placed the day after)came. I couldn’t care less about the money or the order at this point. Thank you @Vaperite for showing us real South African service at its best

Please PM me your order details so that I can follow up

Pm sent with hope in hand

Update, Barry from @Vaperite got in contact with me and informed me of technical issues of the site over selling after the sale and black Friday and thats totally understandable.
I’m not worried about right or wrong because he was straight forward and honest and i appreciate that.

He is looking into the matter of the delay and staff not replying to customers and i trust he will follow through. He is going to talk to management and staff now so i think he will route out the problem staff they have.

Thank you Barry

Update again, Alex called and the order it sorted, i would like to retract my comment about never buying from them again(was super angry at the time)as they have stepped up and sorted everything out,

Thumbs up to Vaperite and Barry( i owe you a beer when you in Durban)

Tomorrow is 7 days and haven't heard a peep. Not sure if my order is on its way or not. Courier charges are more than any other vape shop. I paid for overnight and it's been 6 nights...not sure what's going on, but will be my first and last order :(

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is 7 days and haven't heard a peep. Not sure if my order is on its way or not. Courier charges are more than any other vape shop. I paid for overnight and it's been 6 nights...not sure what's going on, but will be my first and last order :(

Hi @jl10101
Have you tried to PM @Vaperite South Africa ?

Pm Sent

Never again will I buy from Vaperite. I can understand Black Friday specials etc but almost 2 weeks is ridiculous!

First call last Wednesday to say they don't have the coils I paid for. Was told the packages would ship by Thursday and I should have it by Friday.
Received another call on Monday to say they don't have the something else I paid for in stock.
Told them to just leave it out I've waited long enough already.
Was told they shipping both packages that day. Was expecting my package yesterday....

It's now Wednesday.
Orders still haven't arrived and I've honestly lost interest whether they even come or not.
This was the last time I buy from them again.
And don't PM me to try resolve anything there's nothing to resolve. I'll wait for my stuff to eventually arrive and rather give my money to a company that actually delivers.

So I ended up contacting them again, and got a call back saying that there is no stock of what I ordered. Order place on November 29th. I followed up December 6th. I'm so over this "purchase" already that I just asked for a refund. Never again.

Ouch @Vaperite South Africa !

I ordered last Monday, and finally today I receive an email simply saying that I had been refunded, so no Pico for me I guess.

I was driving and had a missed call from a JHB number, I'm going to assume it was you guys and I appreciate the attempt to make contact, but I definitely think that could have been handled a lot better.

Ouch @Vaperite South Africa !

I ordered last Monday, and finally today I receive an email simply saying that I had been refunded, so no Pico for me I guess.

I was driving and had a missed call from a JHB number, I'm going to assume it was you guys and I appreciate the attempt to make contact, but I definitely think that could have been handled a lot better.
What the hell @Stosta. You aren't allowed to buy stuff for yourself anymore :D

That is the first rule in the book.....

Update:
Received my packages today.
I received 5 of the 8 coils, 4 bring incorrect and 1 being the right coil. I've thrown the other coils in the bin as I have no tank for them. Where the missing 3 coils are who knows.
A 100ml NCV Ripple 0mg that I didn't order....
Everything else was correct
There's dropping the ball and then there's this.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Now this is the icing on the cake, the Aromamizer I received has a stripped post screw!
I thought I'd take the Aromamizer to work, drop a fresh build in and vape on my new tank.....

So I guess I'll just have to wait till I get home to vape. Vaperite, more like Vapewrong.
EDIT: 2 posts with stripped screws.

Last edited:
Now this is the icing on the cake, the Aromamizer I received has a stripped post screw!
I thought I'd take the Aromamizer to work, drop a fresh build in and vape on my new tank.....

So I guess I'll just have to wait till I get home to vape. Vaperite, more like Vapewrong.
And if im not mistaken,items bought on sale have no warranty,just check

And if im not mistaken,items bought on sale have no warranty,just check

It took almost 2 weeks to get an order delivered to me. Can you imagine the headache I'll have trying to get a refund or replacement out of Vaperite?
No thanks, I rather throw this in the bin and chalk it up as school fees.

It took almost 2 weeks to get an order delivered to me. Can you imagine the headache I'll have trying to get a refund or replacement out of Vaperite?
No thanks, I rather throw this in the bin and chalk it up as school fees.
If it makes you feel better I also had a bad experience with a 'high profile' vendor on black friday,but I cant complain because I got refunded a few days later,but the experience was shitty to say the least,atleast we know for next year what to expect,either we dont get what we ordered,in my case,or we get it late in your case,but if all goes well,then we score big time

I would like to extend our sincere apology for all the negative issues many of you experienced with our online clearance sale. This has been a huge learning curve for us and we are within ten orders of clearing out all outstanding orders. We have also implemented a new SOP for dealing with a surge in orders.

The clearance sale was meant to start officially at 10am on Friday the 24th. Orders started rolling in from 5am and at 8:15am our website crashed after 45 orders had been placed. The huge amount of traffic on our website exceeded our allotted bandwidth and our database became corrupted. We were unable to rectify this internally and contacted a USA company for assistance. After this company assured us that they could fix our site we heard nothing more only to find out that they were West Coast USA based and would look at it when they opened on Monday which was effectively going to be Monday evening. We found this out late on Saturday. We then contacted an Indian company who were able to reestablish our database connection almost immediately. However, we then found that some website functions, including shipping methods and stock levels had been affected. We commenced with an audit of our website to try to determine all affected functions. What we did not realise was that stock levels had been affected meaning that stock already sold was no longer showing reduced stock levels and we ended up with orders for items which were sold out.

Another mistake we made was not advising all clearance sale customers that it would take a lot longer than usual to ship orders due to the hundreds of orders we received.

All this aside, we have let you down and this is not acceptable. To all those who were affected, please PM me if you were affected and let me know what the issue was. I will then create a unique coupon for you for future use on our website.

Regards
Barry

Back