LV

Awards
Vaping Bogan Blotto RTA, it looks sexy!

2a4f28f09071f06cae88b89d2f32563d.jpg

10308615a65b9fda248b4832deade697.jpg

Watched the review / release video last night

Can't wait to get my hands on one

Sent from small screen

The one thing Bogan does like is smooth airflow and beer. Looking at this RTA it’s obvious to see he is covering those two themes very well with the design and airflow in this atty.

The drip tips look awesome, major Pro right there along with the GTA style deck. Would be interested in sample this RTA when it becomes available.

The one thing Bogan does like is smooth airflow and beer. Looking at this RTA it’s obvious to see he is covering those two themes very well with the design and airflow in this atty.

The drip tips look awesome, major Pro right there along with the GTA style deck. Would be interested in sample this RTA when it becomes available.
Damnit... now they had to go and post one that will match the Gunmetal Tesla...

Watched the review / release video last night

Can't wait to get my hands on one

Sent from small screen

Great looking tank, watch out for the glass though it is not held in place when you unscrew the top off. If you have juice in the tank and need to get back to the coils or cotton then it may be difficult.

Just checked Mike Vapes and Mate's review. The glass issues is a major problem

Sent from small screen

Great looking tank, watch out for the glass though it is not held in place when you unscrew the top off. If you have juice in the tank and need to get back to the coils or cotton then it may be difficult.
Screenshot_20190814_144946_com.instagram.android.jpg
The Bogan disagrees lol, maybe @Rob Fisher can tell us if it can be done, doubt he is willing to risk messing juice everywhere though

View attachment 174690
The Bogan disagrees lol, maybe @Rob Fisher can tell us if it can be done, doubt he is willing to risk messing juice everywhere though
Hi... The glass doesn't stay on. But the ultem does. I was still super careful with the ultem though. The o rings could have been better. But I aways rewick on an empty tank. So not a deal breaker for me
684dfd7042c77fbc14339a55c280127e.jpg

Sent from my SNE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Back