Vaporesso Osmall

Modyrts

Hi Hungry, I'm Dad
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi Guys and Gals of the forums

It's been a while since I have posted a review but this device is begging for me to take a steaming brown one on it.

The Vaporesso Osmall Pod System, a cheap little waste of money, that's the easiest way to sum it up.

So long story short this pod system has the regular form factor small oval shaped but that's all the good I can say about it. Now to put this into perspective, I have had four of them since the beginning of lockdown. The first one I bought from @Sir Vape which lasted me a grand total of a week before I sent it back and they kindly replaced for me.. the one they sent me was brand new sealed in box and much to my dismay it also only lasted about a month. My boss ordered them for our shop and I sent my one back to the supplier same time only for the third replacement to also be a dud on arrival and was yet again sent back, the one I have in my hand as I type this died on me a mere two weeks after I received it.

Yes I run a vape shop, Yes i am a salesman, No i will not let a customer leave with one of these. After having four of these fail on me in less than a year I cannot get behind this device much less to mention the fact that if you slightly touch the bottom of the pod system it will autofire so carrying it in a pocket is a nono.

Maybe I was just extremely unlucky four times in a row butt Vaporesso really let me down on this one considering how good their other Pod Systems are

Back