Vladdin RE pod

NecroticAngel

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys, my sister was vaping a twisp cue, and because she couldn't get pods for it I tried to find her the closest to it so I got her a Vladdin Re edition. She says it tastes like plastic. The pod included with the device and the pack of spares I bought her. Google says smok pods are common for this, but this ain't a smok. Anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks guys!!

~Necro

I loved my Vladdin re when i had it, never had any plastic taste issues, infact it was 1 of the better pod systems in terms of flavour. Battery sucked but that was ok for what it was.

Sorry I'm not of more help, maybe she needs to prime the coils for longer?

If it is priming, then it might help if she closes the airflow and sucks to let the juice saturate it quickly.

If it is priming, then it might help if she closes the airflow and sucks to let the juice saturate it quickly.
Shes said she tried leaving one overnight and had the same, but I will tell her to try thank you!

I loved my Vladdin re when i had it, never had any plastic taste issues, infact it was 1 of the better pod systems in terms of flavour. Battery sucked but that was ok for what it was.

Sorry I'm not of more help, maybe she needs to prime the coils for longer?

Maybe juice thickness. My vladdin re still rocks.

I remember with the Vladdin RE the pod took around 2 refills before the flavor started to really break in on the pod.

Back