"Vulcanos" Box Mod

Thank you @Rob Fisher when i saw the name i loved it immediately. I think ill have to deal with the ppl and copy rights if there are any when the time comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you #Rob when i saw the name i loved it immediately. I think ill have to deal with the ppl and copy rights if there are any when the time comes.
Maybe make that singular. "Vulcano" not "Vulcanos" (volcanoes). Or does it have another significance like that?

Last edited:
@The Golf, you created an awesome mod there! I will most definately want to be on the waiting list for one of the first of those!

In terms of the name, I was thinking about a bottom fed kinda of being like a whale and its blowhole

so I thought maybe even along the lines of Moby Drip...:giggle: Lame I know but had to put it out there!

Vulcan is the RDA Vulcano is really close to Vulcan, Vulcanos kinda has a different meaning, for me

Vulcanos = I am the Greek god controlling the volcano"s" the power is in my hands

Vulcan is the RDA Vulcano is really close to Vulcan, Vulcanos kinda has a different meaning, for me

Vulcanos = I am the Greek god controlling the volcano"s" the power is in my hands
Thanks, that is fair, I understand.

Back