Warranty:

Packaging: n/a

Authentic/Clone:

Condition: good

Reason:

Shipping:

Link:
images.jpeg

Hi @victim! PM me your Name, Address, postal code, email address, and cell number, and I'll ship you my Impi!
IMG_6647.JPG

PS I will polish the drip tip before I send it. :)

OK, the drip tip is polished, and the RDA with shiny drip trip is ready for shipment!
IMG_6649.JPG

Hi @victim! PM me your Name, Address, postal code, email address, and cell number, and I'll ship you my Impi!
View attachment 289217

PS I will polish the drip tip before I send it. :)

hi Uncle Rob,

Your kindness is legendary but I can't accept this generous gift, let me explain.

I already have an Impi and getting another whole RDA will be a waste as I will never run two at the same time.

For me to accept the whole RDA just for a drip tip that I'm after would be selfish as I'd rather have someone else enjoy this awesome RDA than it sitting in my vape drawer, especially after you have incurred the expense.

Reason I'm after the Impi drip tip is that I find it to be very comfortable for me and want one to run on one of my other RDA's.

I also feel bad now especially that you took the time to polish it up, eish.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from and thanks again for the offer, appreciate it.

Regards

Timothy

hi Uncle Rob,

Your kindness is legendary but I can't accept this generous gift, let me explain.

I already have an Impi and getting another whole RDA will be a waste as I will never run two at the same time.

For me to accept the whole RDA just for a drip tip that I'm after would be selfish as I'd rather have someone else enjoy this awesome RDA than it sitting in my vape drawer, especially after you have incurred the expense.

Reason I'm after the Impi drip tip is that I find it to be very comfortable for me and want one to run on one of my other RDA's.

I also feel bad now especially that you took the time to polish it up, eish.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from and thanks again for the offer, appreciate it.

Regards

Timothy

Tim, I'm happy for you to add the Impi to your giveaway basket and take the drip tip for your other RDA. Honestly, I will never use it and would rather someone get usage than it sit in the display cabinet and never see the light of day!

Any mtl drip tip and flush nut for sale? Not sure where I can get these flush nuts

Back