Win!Win!Win! Get UD Simba RTA For Free

1. Tell us what features do you like about UD Simba:- The look, sexy.
2. Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products:- Goblin Mini, one of the best tanks I have (so I got 2 ;-)) UD Clapton wire is tops, my favourite wire.
3. What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why? OCC, I haven't tried ceramic yet.
4. @skola
Just in time with 4 minutes to spare!!

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winners.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! brotiform and sideshowruki!

8762f3e7fe8b6b61327525c8306cca7f.png
a5ea03c7a9d0dab737fceaa8be0ce891.png

Congratulations! brotiform and sideshowruki! You are our winners! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in UD Simba, you can pick one from HG by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE” for a better price.

BTW if you don’t win here, never mind & don’t be upset. We have another 2 massive contests on our site now:

Win! Win! Win! Get 10 Sets of Ehpro Bachelor Nano RTA for Free
Win! Win! Win! Get 8 Sets of WOTOFO Conqueror RTA Tank for Free

You are welcome to join these contests. Good luck!!!

Congrats gents damn man really wanted this

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hmm so in order to win the more times u comment in the posts the better ur chances?

Guys don't turn something awesome into something ugly.

Look at the results of the random.org draw any you'll see that the winning posts were #9 and #44. Both of these posts were the legitimate entries of @brotiform and @sideshowruki . Regardless of the amount of posts he made. And although it isn't at all related to his win, if he hadn't of bumped this post as often as he did, we wouldn't have reached the criteria for a draw anyway.

So cool @brotiform and @sideshowruki
When you get your prizes, please post us a pic and let us know how it goes with it

Guys don't turn something awesome into something ugly.

Look at the results of the random.org draw any you'll see that the winning posts were #9 and #44. Both of these posts were the legitimate entries of @brotiform and @sideshowruki . Regardless of the amount of posts he made. And although it isn't at all related to his win, if he hadn't of bumped this post as often as he did, we wouldn't have reached the criteria for a draw anyway.
I apologize commented then looked at the posts and it's correct. Well done gents enjoy and give us some feedback pls

Just received the UD Simba! So excited, busy setting it up.

Thanks again to @Heaven Gifts, cant wait to try it out

EDIT TO ADD: That was the quickest international shipping I've ever had

Back