Wismec TC Software for Upgrading Reuleaux RX range

Rude Rudi

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Maximum output power upgraded to 250W, custom logo and preheat function available

The newly added preheat function allows the device to heat up the coil quickly at a higher wattage, which is especially obvious when using with an RDA, RBA, RTA and so on. It can also prolong the coil’s life and produce a better flavor.

Following devices are updated with the preheat function: Reuleaux RX2/3, Reuleaux RX200S, Reuleaux RX200, Reuleaux RX75.

Last edited:
Did the update just now and still playing around with the pre-heat, any tips would be much appreciated since I don't know what the perfect time and wattage is. I use 24 gauge SS316 single coil at 0.57 ohms and vaping at 210 degrees celsius at 50 watts.

Did the update just now and still playing around with the pre-heat, any tips would be much appreciated since I don't know what the perfect time and wattage is. I use 24 gauge SS316 single coil at 0.57 ohms and vaping at 210 degrees celsius at 50 watts.

Same here...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also playing around still, not found the sweet spot yet

I find the preheat function helpfull with the first pull after it has been sitting for a while and cooled down.

I'm currently running dual 3 core fused claptons N80, 0.13 @100W with a preheat at 140W for 0.5sec.

The first pull heats up much better, no longer have to use my first pull as the warm up. But the pulls after the second one start out very warm then go back to normal. So im still deciding whether i like the function or not

Update done - OMF I feel accomplished now. Preheat set, Logo set.......... Life = :dancer2:

Dual Parallel Clapton's 6 wraps 0.23ohms - Preheat 80w 0.5 Seconds 60w for the remainder of the hit

Life = :dancer2:

Back