100 Benefits Of Vaping In SA

1. I don't smell of smoke any more, instead I smell like a perfume factory of 5 Pawns and Vapour Mountain.
2. My breathing is a little bit easier. Taking that last bit of air into my lungs doesn't feel so tight anymore.
3. I am getting my nicotine fix without exposing myself to the many carcinogenic byproducts of combustion from smoking.
4. I can smoke indoors at my house and in my office and dont need to go outside every so often for a smoke, which mostly wasted time.
5. The vaping flavour journey is way more exciting than smoking the same cigarette. I thoroughly enjoy trying and tasting each new juice to find the gems.
6. i can vape while driving, in winter with the windows closed (to prevent myself from getting wet); and in summer with the aircon on (for obvious reasons)
7. i can happily grab/ kiss/ hug my kid at anytime coz i dont have to go wash my face and hands after i vape
8. i have a variety of flavors to choose from
9. www.ecigssa.co.za:) this is my favorite benefit of vaping in SA
10. I can stealth vape easily on the airplane
11. My bakkie does not smell like the rubbish dump any more
12. It's a great hobby
13. The community of vapers is awesome
14. No more yellow fingers.
15. So many options in gear.
16. Vapers rock!
17. No more stinky clothes!
18. No more coughing in the morning.
19. Not super tight chest after a night of drinking and vaping.
20. Vaping is more then just a hobby.
21. Finding your perfect vape is never over. CUD (compulsive upgrade disorder) of vapers is true sickness, but a glorious one at that.
22. No Hangovers (Smoking makes your hangovers 10 times worse)
23. I can sleep Better
24. Teeth are looking better
25. It doesn't effect my mom if I vape (shes a chronic asthmatic)
26. I can go on long trips with non-smokers and Vape in the car
27. There is no smelly ash involved and this pleases me greatly.
28. No more accidental cigarette butt drops in the car. I'm sure you are all familiar with the following scenario: "Whoops, dropped my cigarette butt. Let me find it. Oh no, can't find it. Stop the car. Ok I can stop here and get out of my car. Can't find it. Damn! Hope there's no fire starting under my seat"
29. No more accidental drops of my smelly cigarette butt water bottle. This one needs some explanation. When I smoked, I smoked outside. I used a half filled Valpre water bottle to ash into and dispose my cigarette butts. The nice thing is that when its full, you just close the cap and chuck the whole bottle away. But it has to stand open to be used. And on a few occasions it's been knocked over. The stench from the ash and butt liquid that spills out takes literally an hour to clean and only goes away after a few days. So glad that's all over!
30. Girls look sexy when they vape
31. It becomes a hobby.
32. My burps have improved to the extent that they sound like a Boeing jet passing 6 feet above making my kids very proud of me. Strangely, not my wife though.
33. Everyone gets to know who Mr Ohm was and what he did for us vapers. If it was not for him, these things would not work.
34. Nobody used to look at me and now they stare at me. I have even started combing my hair.
35. Can finally say no to those peeps who always want to bum a light off you and never give back the lighter ...
36. I can pick a different flavour for the morning, during the day and for the evening and suit it to my taste.
37. I can have a coffee flavour in the morning with my real cup of coffee. I get double strength coffee as a result!
38. Can now smell and taste my food, a whole new experience and much more enjoyable too. Same goes for wine.
39. Vapers are awesome people!!! Friendliest people around
40. I don't get that nasty burning sensation when smoke went into my eyes. This would happen quite often. Vapour doesn't burn my eyes at all. My eyes feel better.
41. No more burnt Couches, Car seats or Duvets.
42. No more people judging you and telling you that you are going to die. (Its inevitable anyway)
43. People are always asking about vaping and converting them from analogues are very very rewarding!
44. I don't have to smoke a whole cigarette, can only take 2 or 3 pufs at a time if that is all I need. ( hated nips ).
45. Can vape while i'm getting my hair done...
46. My skin is in better condition, and wont age so quickly
47. My hair is more shiny.
48. Even friends don't smoke here anymore, they vape with us when they visit.
49. Customization!!! There is nothing better than making your vape to reflect your personality!
50. im not sure if anyone else experienced this, but $exual drive has increased significantly as well
51. Building coils means you either learn things you didn't know or it forces you to refresh those things you learned at school and may have forgotten like Ohms law. In my case, the circumference of a circle is 2*Pi*R. Lovely refresher ;-)
52. 7000 chemicals are found in cigarette smoke, 250 of them are known to be harmful, at least 69 are known to cause cancer - now the fun part :) There are 0 chemicals found in exhaled vapor
53. You can vape in the maternity ward while ur wife is in labour :)
54. I get FAR less headaches since I quit real cigs. I used to get about a headache a week or at least every second week when i smoked. Over the past 3 and a bit months that I've been vaping and not smoking I've only had 2 headaches in the whole time. I am really pleased about this.
55. No more burn marks on my boat carpet!
56. No ash in the rod lockers.
57. And most of all no stompies thrown into the water!
58. Not burning someone else by mistake.
59. you can vape WHILE burping your newborn.
60. A much better experience than smoking. When i started vaping I was trying to get the same experience as smoking, going for the tobacco flavours and trying to take triple drags on my Twisp. Now, give me my dripper and 5Pawns Bowdens Mate anyday. It wins by such a huge margin!!! I dont remember smoking being remotely this good.
61. You can vape while having a headache... it doesn't make it worse.
62. You can vape zero or low nic when you have a sore throat and it wont irritate it. (Well for me it doesn't irritate my throat).
63. No more forced visits to the claustrophobic and stinking smoking lounges in airports.
64. Having hair, hands and clothes that still smell like shampoo and soap by the end of the day is such a reward.
65. No more "Who took my lighter".
66. No more fried eyebrows from trying to light up with a toaster.
67. Masking a fart with your scented vapor clouds :).
68 - I can smoke 100 cigarettes worth of nicotine in one day without the sore chest, carcinogens or hassle
69 - I no longer have to search for the designated smoking area
70 - DIY - Gaining knowledge all the time, mixing your own juices and skipping the exorbatant tobacco taxes, understanding how things work and coming up with your own tweaks and solutions.
71. No more flu or colds develop into secondary infections like bronchitis.
72. There are no lighters for little 7 year old boys to steal and make dangerous fires with.
73. Vaping teaches one lots and lots and lots and lots of patience. Lots. Really. Is it here yet? No? Ok, I'll try and wait some more then.
74 heart-rate, with cigarette when u run or do stairs feel like the heart is pounding for no reason ..... After even only one month of vaping that doesnt happen anymore . And for me ( i ve got panic disorder ) is a big bonus .
75. Laughing, I can have a full hearty laugh without it turning into a coughing fit
76. This may be a bit mean, but ... watching smokers' reactions when I vape during a long meeting - a combination of hatred, envy, wonder and drug-induced craving :cool:
77. Learning another four million acronym's and boggling the world with your in-depth knowledge!
78. You can vape while riding a motor cycle at 120 km p/h.
79. I no longer need a sucking-sweetie to get rid of the taste of my last smoke while riding my bike.
80. My coffee consumption has decreased - I don't need a cup with my e-cig like I always did with stinkies.

78. You can vape while riding a motor cycle at 120 km p/h.

79. I no longer need a sucking-sweetie to get rid of the taste of my last smoke while riding my bike.
80. My coffee consumption has decreased - I don't need a cup with my e-cig like I always did with stinkies.

Same here on the coffee. In fact nowadays I have about a cup of coffee, maybe 2, a week - used to be at least 4 a day.

Wish I could say the same, still go through 5 to 6 large plungers a day.

I vape coffee flavour so need for coffee at all most days..

Lovely new benefits added!

Thanks for pulling it together again @Matthee

Now on the topic of vaping on your motor cycle at 120km per hr
That is amazing! Never thought of that before since I dont ride anymore.

Now on the topic of vaping on your motor cycle at 120km per hr
That is amazing! Never thought of that before since I dont ride anymore.

And because I don't want to lose another MOD into the dam I also vape as hard as I can when moving from spot to spot at 120km/h on the water!

80. Being able to use EDT (aftershave/perfume) and actually smell nice. Not using it to try and cover up the smoking smell(which never really worked anyway).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just to feedback regarding smoke detectors. So here I am lying on the bed in a hotel room in JHB and I look up and see a smoke detector. So I think let's test the theory out and grab the mini and blow a few dense vape clouds at the smoke detector. No light, nada. So I think "Myth Confirmed".

5 minutes later my door almost gets broken down by hotel security, armed with fire extinguishers, who storm into the room looking for fire. No smoke, no smell so I'm safe and blame the detector as being faulty - hahahahaha what a hoot!!

So end result is "Myth Busted" - vape does activate smoke detectors.

Just to feedback regarding smoke detectors. So here I am lying on the bed in a hotel room in JHB and I look up and see a smoke detector. So I think let's test the theory out and grab the mini and blow a few dense vape clouds at the smoke detector. No light, nada. So I think "Myth Confirmed".

5 minutes later my door almost gets broken down by hotel security, armed with fire extinguishers, who storm into the room looking for fire. No smoke, no smell so I'm safe and blame the detector as being faulty - hahahahaha what a hoot!!

Living on the edge, hey!

:D That is so funny!

You're in Joburg and you havent even popped in to say hello... TUT TUT

OMG this is the funniest vape story ive heard so far

well done on busting the myth

OMG this is the funniest vape story ive heard so far

well done on busting the myth

Just an update:

I will still chuckling to myself when suddenly the whole hotel disaster management system triggers and evacuation instructions blare through the speakers. Suddenly not so funny. Anyway after another visit by hotel management, we concur that the cause of the alarm must be a faulty detector :oops:.

Please DO NOT try this as it could have resulted in pandemonium!!:( Bottom line is that some smoke detectors do detect vape.

@vaalboy, you are officially my hero for the day. Look on the bright side, at least now you know their disaster management system is up to scratch if a real pawpaw hits the fan

Back