100 Benefits Of Vaping In SA

87. You can create a romantic atmosphere in your room with candle light and sweet smeling vape clouds making it all misty, when its load shedding time.

Last edited:
100 should be Vape con, nobody ever had smoke con lol, Vapecon where vapers can mingle and test out different devices

100 should be Vape con, nobody ever had smoke con lol, Vapecon where vapers can mingle and test out different devices
Total side note - but has anyone ever noticed the smokers at the vapemeets? There always seems to be one or two - and they always hide off in a corner somewhere trying to not look guilty :D

Total side note - but has anyone ever noticed the smokers at the vapemeets? There always seems to be one or two - and they always hide off in a corner somewhere trying to not look guilty :D

Hahaha jip, they always look "uit". Like we are the cool kids and they don't fit in to the click. Get with the program and JUST VAPE people!!

lol give them a chance they still need to get into the mindset of quiting

lol give them a chance they still need to get into the mindset of quiting
Yeah, I'm finding it funny that they look so guilty, not that they are smoking :) Each person must decide for themselves if they want to quit, and if they don't want to, that's fine by me as well

88. My own breathing doesn't wake me up at night anymore.

Time to bump this thread
Found it while searching for something else.

We are on 88. We need to get to 100

What are the benefits of Vaping in SA?

89. Nowadays, which ever city you find yourself on your travels, there is bound to be a great vape shop and/or a get together to meet some vapers, chill and have a good time.

Another benefit of vaping is the joy and pure pleasure of discovering new devices and or builds that further enhance the already outstanding flavours we are getting from our setups!
Top4 001.JPG

a) my new car smells new even after 3 months..not like an ashtray
b) get to meet awesome people on the forum
c) vaping is a hobby not a habit and lets you express your creativity esp. DiY
d) my marathon times have improved to allow me to qualify for comrades
e) my vaping is not a bedroom mood killer
f) get to experience joy of vapemail esp. foreign vapemail
e) keeps us youthful..i feel like a kid with new toys sometimes

I can vape in my office without going down the lifts to the outside smoking area. The walking time there and back, plus the smoking time saves about 1 hour and 15 minutes of working time a day compared to my old "smoke breaks". So it improves "productivity" -- in theory anyway. I am still waiting for someone to challenge me as to why I may not vape in my office which I share with no one.

I can vape in my office without going down the lifts to the outside smoking area. The walking time there and back, plus the smoking time saves about 1 hour and 15 minutes of working time a day compared to my old "smoke breaks". So it improves "productivity" -- in theory anyway. I am still waiting for someone to challenge me as to why I may not vape in my office which I share with no one.
wow lucky you @Waine...our office was having none of that

A few months ago I spent time working in an open plan office with cubicle walls around our desks. A few employees bitched and moaned, so I was told to stop, which I did with no argument. But now that I am in a large office by myself, I vape all day, except when a visitor enters my office. I see no problem, and this assertion has not yet been tested. So perhaps I will go the "grievance" route (as a government employee) if someone challenges me, just to put it to the test.

Protection in this criminal infested country because some mods look like tazers, other pepper spray devices and others even handguns if tilted on the side.
Even that does not work then a 80W smoke screen might give you the cover needed to escape. :)

89. Wards off aggressive window washers and knocking on window beggars. I usually let off a big cloud before the robot and most of the time they back away.

通过我的 HUAWEI GRA-L09 上的 Tapatalk发言

Protection in this criminal infested country because some mods look like tazers, other pepper spray devices and others even handguns if tilted on the side.
Even that does not work then a 80W smoke screen might give you the cover needed to escape. :)
That is a great Idea for a mod. I am sure with 2x18650's you can build a decent tazer

Back