18650 bateries

Shifty

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I recently saw some 3100mah nitecore 18650 batteries for sale (R634 on takealot for two) i just wanted to know if they are worth buying and if they are safe for vaping thanks in advance

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

I recently saw some 3100mah nitecore 18650 batteries for sale (R634 on takealot for two) i just wanted to know if they are worth buying and if they are safe for vaping thanks in advance

Get LG HG2 batteries. They are less than R200 each And are 3000mah batteries. Make sure that you get these from Reputable Vendors so that you can be rest assured that it's authentic stuff.

Get LG HG2 batteries. They are less than R200 each And are 3000mah batteries. Make sure that you get these from Reputable Vendors so that you can be rest assured that it's authentic stuff.
Thank you @daniel craig i have a pair of them and a pair of samsung 30qs and they are doing great just thought i would look at higher mah 18650s and saw these but it makes sence to stick to tried and tested

R634 for two rewrapped 30Qs seems steep considering you can get them for way less than R200 each from various vendors.

Back