A BIG Thank You!

TheV

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I just wanted to take the time thank @Alice and @Morne for their absolutely amazing service yesterday.
I decided that I needed a BB (again) and having purchased one from NoonClouds before I knew they were gonna be my first stop (digitally).
I saw they had a Green DNA60 in stock but the Black was sold out.
I was very unsure of the green so I gave them a call. I explained that I was very interested in the DNA60 but unsure of the color.
They informed me that the Green was not just the only color of DNA60 in stock but also the last single unit they had in stock.
I asked them for a photo of the device and said that if it looked reasonable I'd grab it and asked (very nicely) if they wouldn't mind doing a build for me if I did so that I can at least have a running build for the long weekend until I start tinkering with it myself next week.
The photo came through moments later, I was sold on the color and placed the order on the spot. Communication was quick, clear and friendly ... even with my "needy" requirements :p
I arranged for a friend to pick it up for me and received my BB (now known as Hulk :h:) last night.
It was prepped and ready on arrival, just needing a battery and some juice and I was off to start my long weekend with a very big and stupid smile on my face :D (thanks for the stellar build!!!)

Thank you kindly NoonClouds for jumping to my request at a moment's notice and making my long weekend an extra special one. I look forward to many more dealings in the future!

I just wanted to take the time thank @Alice and @Morne for their absolutely amazing service yesterday.
I decided that I needed a BB (again) and having purchased one from NoonClouds before I knew they were gonna be my first stop (digitally).
I saw they had a Green DNA60 in stock but the Black was sold out.
I was very unsure of the green so I gave them a call. I explained that I was very interested in the DNA60 but unsure of the color.
They informed me that the Green was not just the only color of DNA60 in stock but also the last single unit they had in stock.
I asked them for a photo of the device and said that if it looked reasonable I'd grab it and asked (very nicely) if they wouldn't mind doing a build for me if I did so that I can at least have a running build for the long weekend until I start tinkering with it myself next week.
The photo came through moments later, I was sold on the color and placed the order on the spot. Communication was quick, clear and friendly ... even with my "needy" requirements :p
I arranged for a friend to pick it up for me and received my BB (now known as Hulk :h:) last night.
It was prepped and ready on arrival, just needing a battery and some juice and I was off to start my long weekend with a very big and stupid smile on my face :D (thanks for the stellar build!!!)

Thank you kindly NoonClouds for jumping to my request at a moment's notice and making my long weekend an extra special one. I look forward to many more dealings in the future!
So it was you! :mad:;)

Oops I have to apologize for only replying now, haven't been on the forum for some time now... it was only a pleasure and we were very happy to assist you.Thank you once again for the kind words :) happy vaping

Back