A Good Boy Story

I've been a very good boy. i stopped smoking thanks to this awesome forum. and i haven't touched a stinky since but where i think i deserve a yummy Wiener bottle is the fact that i've only been vaping for 3 months. ( oh damn its been 3 months and 1 day :campeon:) and within those three months i've managed to get my company stinky free, thats 5 smokers off the stinkies and on to the vapes in just three months. make that 6 including my girlfriend

I have heard this quote before "Be good, failing that, be good at it" or a shorter version "Be good, or be good at it". But one of my favories is "If I am good, I am good but if I am bad I am freaking awesome"

If you look at my DIY concentrate collection you will see that I can't really say I've been a good boy this year (and my credit card would agree!). However, I did get an ijust 2 for a friend to help her off of the stinkies so I think that's some positive karma :blushes:

I've definitely been a good boy since the beginning of the year but who knows what may happen in the last few weeks left. Gotta try my best to spoil my SO.

I have been such a good boy, just ask my mom (who doesn't have fb)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been a bad boy. Spent way too much on vape stuff this year! But oh is it worth it ;)

Way to go Wiener Vape Co. Another awesome competition :clap:. Can't say that I have been a good boy though ;-) (edit:) now that I think about it,I guess I have been a good boy this year. Managed to convince my sister and hubby to completely dump the stinky habit (with the help of some new friends, and new friends are always awesome too)

Last edited:
Wow @Rooigevaar , what an awesome comp, and oak steeped Good Boy... wow that must be something to behold. The plain old Good Boy was impressive but this must be something special! :eek:

I'm not going to bore anyone with how good I've been because being good is somewhat... uneventful. Hang on, a lot has happened this year, it's been fun and exciting... I guess I haven't been as good as I thought :rolleyes:

Well..i dont know what you would call it but i have been off stinkies for about 2yrs now and have converted my 2 sons with my pifs and few friends..i have also been holding back on that high end minikin hopefully until xmas.. I'd say i was a pretty good boy.

That is an excellent story on Good Boy - well told @Rooigevaar
Winner!

Ive been an extremely good boy, i finally divorced my crazy wife who emotionally broke me down for years. Oh yeah, she also broke my nose with a baseball bat, but thats a story for another day

Last edited:
Well, I have been mostly good, the story is long and sometimes sad, like today Hubby got an anniversary prezzie, and I did not, figures...:notagain:

:xmas:I recon I have been a very good boy.
Many tail wagging stories and adventures have been had this year.
I am not a fan of flying my own kite. So I shan't.

I shall just say that I have done as most of us try to do. I have tried to outway my wrong doings and my bad doggy doos with my good boy deads.

I have brought my owners beer and haven't ripped up any metaphorical pillows in ages!

Hopefully my good deads get me some yummy treats for the festive season of dogmas

I'm just hope it isn't too ruff

:xmas:

I rate i have been a good boy. Always making sure my batteries are charged and wicks are good;) iv been a bit of a bad boy when it has come to spending my money on vape goodies.. But hey.. Atleast its not smokes!

I must admit that I am not a good boy never have been and never will be . Hence my need of vaping good boy guice . It's the only way that I have to be a good boy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I haven't gotten any vapemail in almost a month, I think that would make me a 'good boy' :D

I've been a good boy this year, except for lying to my other half about my vape budget. LOL Many a vape mail has been intercepted before even reaching my front door.

Thanks for this awesome give-away

Wouldn't say I'm a Good Boy to often... In fact just yesterday, while the batteries where running low, the tank was empty and I'd reached my limit on the beer (1 and a half) I found myself lighting up a stinky.

But its that season and it be a sin to hold my mistakes against me, perhaps if you want to be a Good Boy share and share alike.

Back