A New Logo For Ecigssa - By The Community!

Let's necro the thread then fellas...

Time to do the most serious NECRO of a thread in my forum career...

Behold! I present to all new members, THIS thread...

Do we have any new talent in the house that would be able to inject some new life blood into this?

@WHeunis has stuck his neck out, to own up to being a graphic designer, but maybe there are more hovering around?

Ok devdev, you asked for it...

Will spend a day or so over the weekend on some concept pieces.

You will still need to contact me though - a logo done without info can turn into a nightmare.
My "business" skypename is being PM'd to you.

I think the existing logo could be replaced/revised/spruced up a bit.

Will play around a bit and see if I can come up with something

I am completely open to a design-by-committee platform, by the way.
Just haven't done it with quite a such a large "committee" before, lol. And especially not on a public platform.

Usually just 3-7 execs in tight suits squashed around a table...

But I am completely willing to do it that way, once initial parameters are set.

If the logo gets built as an AI, I could bring it into 3d, do some cool renders and a 3d logo build for videos?

If the logo gets built as an AI, I could bring it into 3d, do some cool renders and a 3d logo build for videos?

Corel Draw X5 is my main design platform, and I can output an AI upon completion, but cannot actually crosscheck the conversion results.

My AI commercial license expired and I will not renew it, as my previous 3 year license got used all of ONE whole minute...

Corel Draw X5 is my main design platform, and I can output an AI upon completion, but cannot actually crosscheck the conversion results.

My AI commercial license expired and I will not renew it, as my previous 3 year license got used all of ONE whole minute...

I can have a look at the Ai you output.

Adobe And their creative cloud licensing is much better now. An annual subscription for 49 USD which gives access to the entire suite.

There's also a single app license at 20 dollars a month.

I can have a look at the Ai you output.

Adobe And their creative cloud licensing is much better now. An annual subscription for 49 USD which gives access to the entire suite.

There's also a single app license at 20 dollars a month.

Really has less to do with the price, and more to do with it being very rarely (never) used anymore in my studio.

So I think I like the existing colours on the forum - also the current forum 'theme' will be a pain to change, so an updated logo which matched the existing layout would be awesome

So I think I like the existing colours on the forum - also the current forum 'theme' will be a pain to change, so an updated logo which matched the existing layout would be awesome

And here I was twiddling my Aerotank and concept-boarding new frames... :(
ECiggs.co.za.jpg
So... NOT a NEW logo?
Just a pollish?

Sitting on a quarter board of drawings here... just wanna make sure before I spend additional time drawing them over to pc...

Last edited:
@WHeunis, I tweaked yours a little. I hope you don't mind - just my interpretation of your cool idea!

Logo.jpg

@WHeunis, I tweaked yours a little. I hope you don't mind - just my interpretation of your cool idea!

View attachment 8887

I dont mind at all... i stopped working on it based on a previous post...
Was gonna work in a small little VV dial there at the bottom where you added to.

Concept board rule of thumb: if it took more than 2 minutes to draw, its wasted time!

It's very futuristic looking - almost like we were aiming to make a Space Agency or something...

maybe leave the C and put the graphic in the GECIGS.png

maybe just get a white fill in all the grey letters to make it look the same

Or take it one step further towards simplifying it?

Logo2.jpg

Back