A shot in the dark?

Scon3s..

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys so I recently had to relocate from jhb to east london after some complications with my job(long story) I currently make some odd cash doing odd jobs for my parents. Before moving I sold all of my vape gear to help with the costs. I've been back on the stinkies for roughly 2 weeks and I am missing vaping with such a passion. I was wondering if there might be anyone with anything they might be willing to either donate or loan to me? I will literally take anything that can give me a decent nicotine delivery from 3mg juice. Thanks in advance guys, fingers crossed. If I'm breaking any rules admin please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Scon3s. I have some gear I can send down to you. Could you possibly afford R100 postage as I'm in jhb? Please pm me.

I can't promise anything because I still haven't found a job this side of the world... I can try and get r100 but at the moment I haven't even had my own money in over a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sup buddy. I have some juices I will gladly donate to the cause!

Whatsapp me 072two2five86three6

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sup buddy. I have some juices I will gladly donate to the cause!

Whatsapp me 072two2five86three6

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Well done with the number. Too many people haven't learnt of spider trawlers looking for numbers and emails written down to not spam.
Hope people see and learn

Back