Bringing a vape on the plane

Valkeritos

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
So I have a bit of confusion about this since it will be my first time doing so but I want to bring my vape with me down to Durban this weekend. I will be flying down so i wanted to ask if there's anything in particular that i should know ahead of time regarding the batteries, juice, etc when going through security? Must i declare it, take it out or can i just send my bag through with the stuff still inside?

Also the same goes for a disposable because i plan to fly down with that as well.

Put disposables in separate ziplocks, for incase it leaks. Same with juice bottles. Don't fill your tank before flying, only fill up once you reach destination. Carry everything in your carry on luggage, not stowed luggage. You'll be just fine with it all. And make sure anything that can switch off is switched off.

Put disposables in separate ziplocks, for incase it leaks. Same with juice bottles. Don't fill your tank before flying, only fill up once you reach destination. Carry everything in your carry on luggage, not stowed luggage. You'll be just fine with it all. And make sure anything that can switch off is switched off.
Thank you, i appreciate it.

If your juice is 100ml, then put it in your checked-in luggage. Anything with a battery and batteries in your carry-on. If you have a toolkit with scissors etc., in your checked-in luggage. If you have an RTA with juice, hold it inverted during take-off and landing.

Last time they stopped me coz I had a scissor in my laptop bag with my vape... They called the supervisor but cleared me. Felt like they were treating me like a criminal lol

Back