A wire VENDOR

Okay good one so I just wait till it arrives , no affense . I can emagine vendors must be working on it .

HOW does one get hold of mass amounts of wire ?
One normally posts in the "who has stock" thread where vendors can answer and not in the new product watch.
It would also be helpful to state what amounts you require too.

Sorry I don't know all just as yet but thanks for the heads up , like 34g N80 &Kanthal and up all the way to 46 ! 250;500;1000 feet!

Like I said. Import. Large rolls like you describe are very expensive and I doubt the vendors will bring in large rolls like that. I've bought 250m rolls off ebay a few times.

One normally posts in the "who has stock" thread where vendors can answer and not in the new product watch.
It would also be helpful to state what amounts you require too.

Moved to the correct section.

LOL. The small rolls already last so long.

Don't think it is worth stocking big rolls and to carry that stock.

I found a place in JHB , they will sell 1/2 kg n80 at 36g for like about four hundred . That's over 2000m. I'll be building til the chickens fly up north!

2000 m of any wire for 400... dont know if it sound right or not for any others, For me it sound way too low.

Its not viable from a shipping point of view due to weight of massive spools.. Also, 10M rolls we sell is more then enough to last you months.. For us it is not viable at this point. Also please take note not all Kanthal or wire in general is not created equal.. If its no designed for vaping it will be full of machine oil and other substances. Good luck!

Last edited:
It could also be Kanthal D, which is a lower quality and also cheaper.

Search pure atomist on amozon and see 38g @100feet for just over $5 gentle man and ladies I think let's not put our local vendors in the eye but rather incurage them to source as they do best !

Vendors I am a keen vapor and I'll back you on the service of an array of great building wires. As to say you all rock the sox off any other .... I'm lost for words , seller of cloud forming substance ! Cool?

Search pure atomist on amozon and see 38g @100feet for just over $5 gentle man and ladies I think let's not put our local vendors in the eye but rather incurage them to source as they do best !

Do a mock order on Amazon and then see how much they charge for shipping to SA.

Dude we are buyers and it's a buyers market , do tell why it's a buyers market man? I rate it's coz we can afford . People are not scared at heart to make a sale happen they are wise and willing ! Supply and demand , we just need be patient .

Back