All Things Reo

Just chipping in here

I have used my Reos every day since May 2014
I use the Lemo1 for one juice just because i like the flavour it produces
And my Evod1 for first vape in the morning

But the Reos are doing just as well as they did 18 months ago. Remarkable devices. Huge respect.

There's just way too much 'awesome' going on here!

I get my Reo randomly whilst leaving work
Got totally excited and drove home
Ripped that courier bag open like I'm hulk
"Ahh", I said, "inside, lay'ith the righteous path!"
Opening the envelop was like the first, magical
In my hand she went, Lagertha! my wench, may you never leave my side.
Christos, her ex lover, bathed her well, she was spotless.
Ran her under hot water anyway
Dried her off
Greased her points
Filled her up with a golden oldie
Gave her a fresh cell
Screwed on the magical O16
Mounted my kiss coil
Wicked with Rayon love
Sqooouuunk'ed

LOVE
_____by Lagertha

I've got Alessandra rocking VM XXX in an O16 in one hand and Lagertha rocking The Virus in an O16 in the other hand :HAPPYCRY:

Dried her off
Greased her points
Gave her a fresh cell
Mounted my kiss coil
Wicked with Rayon love
Sqooouuunk'ed

LOVE
_____by Lagertha

I've got Alessandra rocking VM XXX in an O16 in one hand and Lagertha rocking The Virus in an O16 in the other hand :HAPPYCRY:

Just marvellous @DoubleD !
I loved that!

Dried her off
Greased her points
Gave her a fresh cell
Mounted my kiss coil
Wicked with Rayon love
Sqooouuunk'ed

LOVE
_____by Lagertha

Awesome @DoubleD and congrats

Where did you get the O16 atty from?

Thanks bud. I'm keen to get something better than the cyclone. And this looks like a winner

Eish, the exchange rate is a killer right now :-(
Guess I have to suck it up and accept it!

Last edited:
Thanks bud. I'm keen to get something better than the cyclone. And this looks like a winner

Eish, the exchange rate is a killer right now :-(
Guess I have to suck it up and accept it!

Well worth it though :nod: I have two and wish I had more Reos so I can buy another two o_O

The joy of having more attys than reos is that you can build 2 up and keep them with you for when the old sock taste starts to appear.
Just today I went through 3 cyclones but I did fill the reo 3 time :D
Build it, dry burn it, wick it.just don't prime the wick.

I change the atty with every 6 ml now unless I'm home where I just wash and re wick the same atty.

The ladies were excellent company on this long ass day that was today bleh!

Attachments

• IMG_20151216_184107.jpg
    IMG_20151216_184107.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20151216_144841.jpg
    IMG_20151216_144841.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 20
I had the same issue about 3 months ago due to frequently dismantling everything. On my unit the permanent sealant (clear silicone) inside, underneath the 510 connector were coming apart in small pieces, suspect its due to a lot of powerful ultra sonic cleaning. I removed all of the silicon sealant in that cavity. Took a piece of Teflon tubing (O.D 4mm), cut to size lengthwise and force fit into that cavity. The Teflon tube I.D was small enough for the center pin to fit snugly. To date no leaking and still dismantle everything frequently for an ultrasonic bath. I am sure a piece of silicone- or HDPE tube will work just as well. All said, I am not sure this is the best way to solve it, and Rob would have a valid reason for using silicone sealant in that cavity, but it worked for me.

Oom Johan, could you please elaborate on this and explain it to me like I'm a two-year-old :oops:

Since you're waiting for the expert to explain, here's a take at explaining it for ya...

The 510 needs to be insulated from the body so that it doesn't short. Rob (the modmaker) surrounded the earlier 510s with silicone sealant as an insulator (you can't see it looking down from the top - it's under the connection housing). Johan seems to have damaged and/or removed that sealant through use of the UC to clean the mod, so he needed to replace it with something lest he run into shorts.

What he seems to have done is take some teflon tubing that fit (4mm outer diameter to fit in the space it had to go into, small enough inner diameter to allow the 510 pin through it snugly), cut it to the length he needed (ie, shorter than the end of the pin when placed), and pushed it up from the bottom to fit. It's now filling the void between the 510 and the body of the mod in the channel cut out to house the 510.

Smart hack, IMO.

@Viper_SA first things first; I only tolerate young beautiful girls to shout at me: "ja! or Nee! oom", for the rest, they normally end up very hurt! ;)

@Papa_Lazarou explained it better than I could. Its now almost two years since I replaced the silicone sealant with a piece of teflon tubing - use the Reo daily and still no leaks.

@johan, hulle kan skreeu "nee oom" ook a jy vra of hule genoeg gehad het!

Could you maybe add some pics? Still not grasping it entirely.... :oops:
Where would the tube go?

Where would the tube go?
Off topic but how is the economy reo treating you?

Where would the tube go?

Sorry I don't know how to get a camera inside the cavity as it is filled with the teflon tubing, and a close up will just show some white material with a tiny hole. I do not think it can be explained simpler than @Papa_Lazarou did above - I will try with a blunt explanation: I scraped all the silicone k@k out of the cavity after I removed the 510 center pin with the short silicone sheath/tubing. Took a short piece of teflon tube and force it inside the cavity. Fit the 510 center pin back from the top as you would do with standard Reo. I did however removed the white hymen thin washer with the smallest o-ring I could find.

Just to clarify guys, I need the piece shown by the red arrow. The part that does not come with the repair kit pictured.

20160403_135724_resized.jpg 20160403_135729_resized.jpg

Back