All Things Reo

Hey @Philip, if i remember correctly, you have two rm2 top caps ? Just open the one up a bit and see what happens.

anyone have a cyclone rba that will fit on a SP reo mini?
Just love the airy vape.
I have one @Philip, but the stock air hole on the Cyclone gives more or less the same vape as the RM2. Unless you are referring to the Cyclone with AFC (also called the Cyclops) -ah, but that won't fit the SP Reo of course . PM me if you are interested in the Cyclone. Wait, I have a picture somewhere:

aPzcd5N.jpg

I have one @Philip, but the stock air hole on the Cyclone gives more or less the same vape as the RM2. Unless you are referring to the Cyclone with AFC (also called the Cyclops) -ah, but that won't fit the SP Reo of course . PM me if you are interested in the Cyclone. Wait, I have a picture somewhere:

aPzcd5N.jpg
Love the annotations @Andre :D

Playing golf today. Was all over the
place. The cart took some serious bumps with the redoon the hard plastic on the console. Lost the magnets during some of the bumps. This is how I vaped the entire day. No cover - function over Form. Previously with tank systems juice with have flowed out of tank system with all the abuse I have put my ecigs through. I have to be grateful to have a device that is that can take abuse

20150201_224453.jpg

Playing golf today. Was all over the
place. The cart took some serious bumps with the redoon the hard plastic on the console. Lost the magnets during some of the bumps. This is how I vaped the entire day. No cover - function over Form. Previously with tank systems juice with have flowed out of tank system with all the abuse I have put my ecigs through. I have to be grateful to have a device that is that can take abuse

View attachment 20619

Gosh @yuganp must have been some serious bumps on that game of yours!
I have found that if i put my reo in a small bag of sorts, any type of bag, then when the cart bumps, the reo is still fine. I didnt put it just on the hard plastic cubby because it flies around!

PS - i think we need to organise a vapers golf day ;-) will be fun

Are you sure it was golf you were playing? :eek:

Gosh @yuganp must have been some serious bumps on that game of yours!
I have found that if i put my reo in a small bag of sorts, any type of bag, then when the cart bumps, the reo is still fine. I didnt put it just on the hard plastic cubby because it flies around!

PS - i think we need to organise a vapers golf day ;-) will be fun
I think that will be an awesome plan!
The Vape Open! or The Vape Masters!

Right,because the useless ************s at Eskom are turning my power off again at 12 o clock,I'm going to the garage to try and turn the item in the pic into something shiny!
IMG_0301.jpg

Right,because the useless ************s at Eskom are turning my power off again at 12 o clock,I'm going to the garage to try and turn the item in the pic into something shiny!
View attachment 20992

Some paint stripper will take it off in a few minutes.

Can anyone point me to the post where a guy modified a bullet to a Reo button cover? He used the end of the cartridge, firing pin area. I can't seem to find it...

What's the size of a regular button? Sure a shell casing, a vice a Dremel and some q-bond over a regular button could sort it out

Back