Any tank tools, coil building accessories, spares or flavour

Oliver.yopanda

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So my car got broken into at about midnight last night and I was distraught to discover that I'd left my bag with all of my vape kit on my back seat and that it had been taken along with everything else in my car. This bag had all my stuff in it : vapes, tanks, coils, flavour, packaging for my tanks, spares, and all my cool building accessories.

I was wondering if there are any of you on the forum that might be in a position where they could donate anything to help out or sell for a reduced rate as I am also now broke due to other stolen goods from my car needing replacement. This could be anything.

I feel kind of stupid for asking as it seems quite desperate but any help would make a huge difference.

If anyone can help in any way please pm me. Have an awesome festive weekend everyone and stay safe, don't leave your kit in the car.

So my car got broken into at about midnight last night and I was distraught to discover that I'd left my bag with all of my vape kit on my back seat and that it had been taken along with everything else in my car. This bag had all my stuff in it : vapes, tanks, coils, flavour, packaging for my tanks, spares, and all my cool building accessories.

I was wondering if there are any of you on the forum that might be in a position where they could donate anything to help out or sell for a reduced rate as I am also now broke due to other stolen goods from my car needing replacement. This could be anything.

I feel kind of stupid for asking as it seems quite desperate but any help would make a huge difference.

If anyone can help in any way please pm me. Have an awesome festive weekend everyone and stay safe, don't leave your kit in the car.

so sorry to hear this @Oliver.yopanda

not good man

As sad as your sob story is I have no feels for okes begging on forums.

A pen type device can be had for R240 at Vape King. Go buy one to get you to payday. In fact it is payday... If you had a bag full of gear you can afford to replace it over time.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I understand where you're coming from. I would normally agree. The problem is I'm at university studying engineering so no time for a job and the bag had stuff that I've acquired over like 3-4 years.

I Wasn't trying to beg at all and this was a last resort, I was just feeling really hopeless. Sorry if I seemed to be abusing this forum. I really dig this forum and many of the regulars that post and I've recently started recognising names of regular posters. Anyway, I completely see your side, just understand my intention was never to seek pitty and seem greedy.

Happy Easter to those who celebrate and to those who don't, enjoy the festive season.

Hey guys, I understand where you're coming from. I would normally agree. The problem is I'm at university studying engineering so no time for a job and the bag had stuff that I've acquired over like 3-4 years.

I Wasn't trying to beg at all and this was a last resort, I was just feeling really hopeless. Sorry if I seemed to be abusing this forum. I really dig this forum and many of the regulars that post and I've recently started recognising names of regular posters. Anyway, I completely see your side, just understand my intention was never to seek pitty and seem greedy.

Happy Easter to those who celebrate and to those who don't, enjoy the festive season.

strongs bro

There is absolutely no reason to justify or apologise for your post. To some people R240 might sound like spare change and to some it means more than anyone that really tries extremely hard to be an assh0le can ever imagine.

Back