Any vendors that can help a small start-up?

BumbleBee

Vaping Master
VIP
LV

Awards
I have a small tattoo studio and have been active in converting folks to vaping and educating the rest. I have a few converts so far but can't keep them going, I've tried to get them to buy online from trusted vendors but most folks just refuse to go online for supplies, they want to buy directly. I've tried carrying a small amount of stock but simply don't have the capital to do a proper job of it. This is a small town so things move quite slowly here. I'm getting people coming into my shop mostly looking for juice and leaving empty handed and it is really bugging me.

This is something I've been avoiding but I just don't have any other choice. I'm putting this out there in the hope that there are any vendors that are willing to help me out with some consignment stock, or even gear that has been gathering dust. I will not be selling anything online or sending anything via courier or the post, this is purely something I want to do over the counter at my studio.

Last edited:
We will be happy to assist a little as well. Send me your contact details and we can discuss it further.

can't help you out on the juices, but if you want to keep some high wattage mods or some drippers pm me

Lol by the looks of things Tzaneen is going to be the vape capital of SA by the time @BumbleBee is done with it!
Good luck man and kudos to the Vendors for offering the help! I know the feeling of living in a small town trying to convert people to vaping!
Keep it up!

@BumbleBee always willing to help dude all our 10ml JUST B juice that we had left in stock has just became yours dude. No need to pay for it and PM me your address dude so we can send it to you just make sure to sell it at market price and that should give you a few grand to buy some more stock dude. it is various flavors and NIC strengths.

OMG! The response has been so overwhelming, I am in absolute awe! :eek:

Thank you so much to everyone that has offered to help, this is amazing, really!

It's been a very busy week for me, there are a few of you I haven't contacted yet, I'm just waiting for the dust to settle a bit and to get all my varkies together :)

@BumbleBee always willing to help dude all our 10ml JUST B juice that we had left in stock has just became yours dude. No need to pay for it and PM me your address dude so we can send it to you just make sure to sell it at market price and that should give you a few grand to buy some more stock dude. it is various flavors and NIC strengths.
Are you serious?! Dude, that is spectacular! That right there is an eppppic PIF!.... no words dude, thank you so much :clap:

@BumbleBee As i have said numerous times dude we are more about getting people to go digital dude than the money. And if a fellow VAPE HEAD needs help we will help no questions asked.

I would like to thank everyone of you AWESOME people!!!!
I know how much this means to @BumbleBee and the response is just amazing :clap:

THANK YOU!!

I found a whole of other juice that i had around that has not been opened from liqua and hangseng which ill send you as well. @BumbleBee

I recall somewhere on the forum someone said they wish they could find one place where you could get stock from all the vendors at once.

Looks like Tzaneen is going to be the new one stop walk-in vaping shop!

All the best @BumbleBee

Now there is even more of a reason for me to swing past your side of the world

I recall somewhere on the forum someone said they wish they could find one place where you could get stock from all the vendors at once.

Looks like Tzaneen is going to be the new one stop walk-in vaping shop!

All the best @BumbleBee

Now there is even more of a reason for me to swing past your side of the world
LoL, Tzaneen is a bit out of the way for most folks but at least the okes in Tzaneen are going to be so spoiled for choice :D

None of this would have been possible without this community, it still blows me away how helpful this group of people are.... very different from what I'm used to in this world of "eat or be eaten"

Back