Aspire Atlantis Tank

Pretty crazy vapor and he says it's almost dripper like flavor :O
Only holds 2ml though.

Last edited:
I think it will be a hit for those vapers looking for more vapour but aren't too keen on getting into rebuildables. 45 watts on a commercial tank and coil is amazing :nerd:

I'm keen on this tank, but R240 for a pack of coils is just too much. And considering that a ratio of half the Aspire replacement coils I've bought were rubbish, puts me off a little.

I'm not loving rebuilding, I'm not enjoying the 'diagnosing what I've done wrong' aspect, but commercial coils need to improve on QC and get realistic on pricing for me to exclusively use them. I mean a pack of 5 at say R180 for one good coil really, really pisses me off. I want to smash the tank.

it looks very interesting indeed. i would get one just to test and compare it to the nautilus mega and mini

Look what I just got. First impressions: game changer! Absolutely brilliant rda style vape!

I want one!!!! Or 2.... Please share your experience?

i highly recommend this tank! Its a clearomiser that is so much better than most Drippers let alone tanks i have....

Todd's quick view (not a review) on the Atlantis:

It must be a great vape
I just worry how quickly it will guzzle the juice.
One needs a few of them i suppose :D

Getting tank #1 Thursday, need to see what the coils can do with Black Boba's juice. Best tobacco combo EVER! (45% Witcher's Black bird + 55% Boba's Bounty) 100ml of Boba's Bounty killed 20 Nauti coils.... Think the Atlantis will save many a drip and driver's life!

Getting tank #1 Thursday, need to see what the coils can do with Black Boba's juice. Best tobacco combo EVER! (45% Witcher's Black bird + 55% Boba's Bounty) 100ml of Boba's Bounty killed 20 Nauti coils.... Think the Atlantis will save many a drip and driver's life!

Interesting combo @HPBotha !
I love both those juices and have both.
Will remember to test that mix sometime.

Blackbird is definitely a coil and wick slayer of note.

Let us know how the Atlantis handles this wicked combination

It must be a great vape
I just worry how quickly it will guzzle the juice.
One needs a few of them i suppose :D

My only 2 grips about it is it guzzles juice and this tank might be sold to beginners who might try to run this on ego type batteries o_O

Looks awesome but personally I think the new Kanger Subtank is worth holding out for. Can take more juice plus has the versatility of being able to run it with a RBA style coil, I think is an absolute winner. What more could one ask for in a commercial tank!?

Looks awesome but personally I think the new Kanger Subtank is worth holding out for. Can take more juice plus has the versatility of being able to run it with a RBA style coil, I think is an absolute winner. What more could one ask for in a commercial tank!?

I agree with what u said but the kanger tank is much bigger 25 mm compared to the 20mm Atlantis so wanna see it first

Last edited:
The question here is and im not sure if its been posted,but how long does those coils last for ?

The question here is and im not sure if its been posted,but how long does those coils last for ?
Being that it is so new it's hard to tell exactly, a popular YouTube reviewer said he has been going non stop on a coil for over two weeks now @50w and it's still performing like a champ. I guess it will also depend on the juice you use

Back