Aspire Atlantis Tank

I agree with what u said but the kanger tank is much bigger 28 mm compared to the 20mm Atlantis so wanna see it first

25mm.
Not 28mm.

But still, wouldn't sit well on MOST mods out there...

Edit: lol i got beat to it.

Just reporting back that I tried @Rob Fisher 's Atlantis when he was up in JHB for the Vape Meet
He was running it on his Sirius Mech Tube Mod. So about 30 Watts

It was fantastic. Very loose draw. Ideal for lung hitting. Even on its tight setting, you can still lung hit. Its tight setting seems looser than the Nautilus Mini wide open if I remember correctly. This thing is very loose. He had his Tropical Ice in it, so unfortunately, not a juice I know well, so I can't rate the flavour, but it tasted very good. I could not believe the thickness of clouds I could blow with that thing. Made me instantly feel like a champion cloud blower. Probably not ideal for an all day device when running around in the car and at meetings etc, but in my view, lovely for home use. If you like cloud blowing.

I would like to get one

Thanks @Rob Fisher

Probably not ideal for an all day device when running around in the car and at meetings etc, but in my view, lovely for home use. If you like cloud blowing.

I would like to get one

@Silver it's a N2H... and certainly not as a Ninja vaping device! ;-)

Sorry if it's been posted, Grimm Green loves it, and the Aspire battery that partners with it...

Only thing that puts me personally off it (and subohming in general) is that it burns through juice.
And @Silver's mentioning that it suits lung hitters, which i am not.

But for newbies, a sub tank you don't have to build, and a safe battery for less than a grand - awesome! Just shows how far the industry has come.

This is a stunning tank. Tried Rob's at the Vape Meet this is going to be my all day vape as soon as I can get my hand on it.

So this guy has been using the same Atlantis coil for 3w 3d and counting... Says he's ran it @ 50w for a day just to see if it will kill the coil, still going strong.

Takes it up to 75W tank starts to tap out. 50w np. This guy has some crazy vids with gplat builds

Last edited:
vaping like a champ at 35W --- really excellent. took out the coil this morning and dropped into some iso prop to see if i can get the bobas bounty off the wicking. but am very happy with a solution to drip and drive!!!!

I wanted to say "shut up and take my money" Until you said ''Only hold 2ml though''.
You can squeeze just over 3ml in by screwing the coil into the chimney shaft and filling. Which makes it really good. It's quite a small device for 3ml and it's just clouds for days with better flavor then a Nautilus

Back