Billet Box Mod (BB)

Another addition thanks to @Rob Fisher !
I was very scared I would break thr boro door. The I destructible dnv is lovely.
The other feature that is a bonus for me is that it actually fits perfectly with the condensation plug. I keep dropping or forgetting to put the plug back in and now with the dnv it's a very snug fit!

Thanks again Rob!
20170601_175955.jpg

Another addition thanks to @Rob Fisher !
I was very scared I would break thr boro door. The I destructible dnv is lovely.
The other feature that is a bonus for me is that it actually fits perfectly with the condensation plug. I keep dropping or forgetting to put the plug back in and now with the dnv it's a very snug fit!

Thanks again Rob!
View attachment 96621
That battery is giving me congestive heart failure :p

That battery is giving me congestive heart failure :p
Rightfully so. I was asked the other day if I have had any issues and if im not afraid to be running a naked battery in a mod. Its actually a clear wrap.

Rightfully so. I was asked the other day if I have had any issues and if im not afraid to be running a naked battery in a mod. Its actually a clear wrap.
Lol I figured. Good for the shock factor though! (No pun intended)

I don't know if it's my imagination but 2,5mm 3x28/38 Aliens seem to give the best flavour... 0.27Ω
Alien1.jpg Alien2.jpg Alien3.jpg Alien4.jpg

Are you just getting 6 more billet boxes @Rob Fisher or are those just the tips on hand till you get more :D

White one looks very nice @Rob Fisher
Not sure about the pink one - hehe

Back