Billow V2 Stainless Steel RTA by Ehpro?

Devaper

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Any reviews on this RTA?I am seeking one. Although I would like to know if it is worth it?

Awesome tank! The best tank on the market at the moment IMHO

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Amazing flavor on this one. All my juices taste is much better ;)

Thinking about ordering one - bit of a noob in the coil building department, any recommendations for calculators that can simplify the process, as it uses 2 coils?

Cool thanks, am I correct that this setup is in parallel, so resistance is halved?

Will do!

Do you have one of these? Would you mind sharing a bit of info on your coil setup if you do?
Going to be ordering some kanthal too, was thinking 26ga?

if Mr Fisher makes a statement like this, I will accept this "as gospel" and will order one, if I can find a vendor with stock....tonight!

Oooo the pressure... but also bear in mind I vape a REO with a Cyclone on top 98% of the time... but I guess if I didn't hate tanks and the maintenance of them so much I would use my SX Mini and Billow combo a lot more...

But I do stand by my statement... if you don't mind building coils and rewicking etc then the Billow 2 is a great buy!

just went mildly berserk on Sirvape's webshop :rofl:

i am enjoying mine , just took a few attempts to wick it right ..

Mine arrived this morning. Being a total beginner with coils and wicking I can say it was fairly hard work to set it up. Now that I've got it going - wow, great flavour, it's really the best I've used so far. It destroys the subtank mini I had as well as my trusty Atlantis. Currently filled with the excellent Cowboys Apple Pie from vapcartel and really tasting it for the first time. Glad I took the plunge so far, although I'm not really finding wicking and coiling much fun... Yet.

Mine arrived this morning. Being a total beginner with coils and wicking I can say it was fairly hard work to set it up. Now that I've got it going - wow, great flavour, it's really the best I've used so far. It destroys the subtank mini I had as well as my trusty Atlantis. Currently filled with the excellent Cowboys Apple Pie from vapcartel and really tasting it for the first time. Glad I took the plunge so far, although I'm not really finding wicking and coiling much fun... Yet.
It's easy bro, take 26g or 28g wrap around a 2mm bit, amount of wraps depends on ur vaping preference. Cut the wick to rest on the top ledge of the channel, sorted ;)

Hah yeah sounds easy but in practice it took a fair bit of fiddling. It'll get easier I'm sure, worth it for the flavour!

I also got a vapor tech coil winder but I don't have a clue how to use it and it doesn't come with a manual :p

Back