Billow V2 Stainless Steel RTA by Ehpro?

Thanks, I know you like anything Billow! I get wicking perfect on normal dual coil setups and the Billow does flavour like no TF with a V16 engine can do. The wicking on this quad is tricky, but I'll mess around with it, may not get it perfect but definitely don't plan to use this build for daily vaping so doesn't really matter.

But now I'm curious about the 120w and about leaving the barrel off! I didn't know it works with the barrel off, I thought it would flood. If that's the case I have another tank because I've got one out of service because the barrel is missing. With the barrel on there's no way my builds would survive 120w, with it off and thicker wicking I'll have to give it a try. Claptons and thick wicking hmmmm, that could be Billow V2.2 for me...
I'm not a great fan of Clapton wire, the ramp up doesn't do it for me. Try with normal 26g first, a slightly bigger ID will allow for enough cotton, cotton bacon works just fine.

I'm wondering about wicking your quad build, maybe try one piece of wick per coil instead of sharing a piece between the two coils, let one side hang over the juice channel and trim the top end off just above the coil as you would a vertical coil in an RDA. This eliminates the "bridge" between the two coils and should open up the airflow through the chimney. Try this with the barrel on and try with it off.

@BumbleBee Good plan will give it a shot. Agree about the claptons. I haven't totally figured this out but the ramp up seems to be quite mod dependant. I could be wrong, but I haven't touched any settings and in power mode this Minikin V2 seems to be ramping up really fast on the exact build that is very slow on other mods. I don't have a DNA so this is all new to me.

Wow, that's some very creative coiling @M5000, nice work :)

My go-to build for the v2 is with 26g Kanthal on 2.4mm ID, 6 wraps per coil. I'm happy with this build at between 35 and 40W for daily vaping but if your wicking isn't too thin you can leave the barrel off and get a bit more juice flow and more airflow around the coils. I've pushed this build to 120W without dry hits or flooding :)

I Openened my V2 the other day to see how big the deck was.... bloody freaked me out how small it actually is - and the flavour I got from this RTA was badass.

I Openened my V2 the other day to see how big the deck was.... bloody freaked me out how small it actually is - and the flavour I got from this RTA was badass.
That tight little deck is what makes the flavour so good on this tank, the v2.5 has a very similar compact chamber but with Velocity style posts making building so much easier :)

That tight little deck is what makes the flavour so good on this tank, the v2.5 has a very similar compact chamber but with Velocity style posts making building so much easier :)

I would like to give the V 2.5 a swirl one day - this is one product I feel was ignored largely because of all the Hype Products, and the 8th of August rush.

Back