Billow V2 Stainless Steel RTA by Ehpro?

Hey guys. This has been one interesting thread. I have an issue that hopefully you guys can assist with. I can't for the life of me get the top section off to clean her. any advice? Also, have you guys find out if you can buy spare o-rings for her?

@MorneW If you are talking about the 'topcap' that houses driptip, it should just pop off as its held in place by a o-ring.
Just to make sure, you did unscrew the chimney section from the tank?

@th1rte3n topcap. At least I know how it should come off. thanks bud. Im going to try and let it soak in some cold water.

Thats strange...maybe try and get a tube like thingy,thats longer than the tank, that will fit inside the tank and while holding the glass section lightly tap the tube thingy and see if it budges.

@th1rte3n You telling me. I read the manual and I was like...Lies all lies I tell you. Will give it a bash and report back in the morrow. Too bloody tired now. Thanks for you help. At least now I don't feel like a complete idiot.

@th1rte3n You telling me. I read the manual and I was like...Lies all lies I tell you. Will give it a bash and report back in the morrow. Too bloody tired now. Thanks for you help. At least now I don't feel like a complete idiot.
I've never tried taking mine apart, I've heard one too many reports of the glass breaking. Frequently washing it out with warm water seems to keep it pretty clean.

If I could. I would have a billow for every day of the week :/
tried one this wk. and was impressed,can see one in my future.Does anyone know how it stacks up to the Aromamizer rtda?

tried one this wk. and was impressed,can see one in my future.Does anyone know how it stacks up to the Aromamizer rtda?
The Aromamizer (what a silly name) is still pretty new, not sure if anyone has tried it yet. It's going to have to be something very special to beat the Billow v2.

I now have a latex surgical glove sitting where I clean all my atties. Just grip the bottom and glass with one piece, and twist off the top cap with another. Has way more grip than your hands alone will ever have. Have loosened many RTA's this way, works every time.
On some tanks, the inner chimney cap also gets stuck some times, like in the Goblin Mini, and the same trick does the job every time.
The kitchen rubber gloves should also work, haven't tried that route myself yet.

The Aromamizer (what a silly name) is still pretty new, not sure if anyone has tried it yet. It's going to have to be something very special to beat the Billow v2.

The Aromamizer is expected to be the new tank on the block to beat. Just that elastic band AFC.....
But, the Billow has already been trumped. Try the UD Bellus, and the Billow will just not meet up with its challenge, for both flavor and vapor production. Both seem pretty inline as far as airflow goes, but in true UD fashion, the Bellus is a juice gobbling tank.

Still not received any response regarding spare o-rings? @method1 Did you come right? I saw you also posted this question.

@method1 after the history behind your Billow, I truly hope its meeting your expectations now :rock:

So far so good - performing like
Still not received any response regarding spare o-rings? @method1 Did you come right? I saw you also posted this question.

Actually never found out about o-rings - have you tried posted in the "who has stock" section?

Ok I have to ask what am I doing wrong - I wicked my billow yesterday. It was working like a dream till 1am. This morning its leaking like its going out of fashion. Do I need to let it sleep upside down? This has happened a few times now. Where I wick and its awesome for a day then overnight the thing springs a leak. Will upload pics of my wick just now.

Hey bro - look, that build of yours looks neat as F#$% - nice to see a tidy build like this. The Billow V2 was my everyday tank for almost 6 months. I now rock the Aromamizer RDTA (Little Sidenote). I found your problem, try build with wire that will give you a low sub ohm, and provide a coil as big as the airflow hole. What happens is that if you build, and its not as big as the air hole, cotton strands tend to touch / hang into the air hole, causing a continuous leak down your airflow. You might think that the cotton doesn't go anywhere near there before you screw on the cap, however as soon as you screw that bad boy onto the deck to cover your build, your cotton is pushed around. So I would recommend that you make sure your coil is as big as the air hole, and that you keep that cotton clear from the airhole. Also use the Scottish roll wicking method - and challenge yourself to use less cotton.

All the best bro.

@Wyvern. Try and ensure that cotton sits in the slots above juice channels. Like your last pic. It looks like the one in your 2nd pic does not.

Like i said Wyv.

Try and keep the cotton clear of your posts, it creates a juice flow line. Like dripping down a needle.
You can facilitate this by ensuring that your outside lead of your coil is over instead of under.

This gives you more room to work with your wick tails.
that is a good amount of cotton you have there though.
Just lead the tailes nicely to the juicewells and trim if you have to so that you dont sit with such a large chunk pushing so hard against a post.

Back