Billow vs Goblin

Riddle

Heavenly Vapors Representative
LV

Awards
Hey guys

Can anybody comment on the pros and cons of the billow and goblin against each other.

I've tried the Goblin out and I like it. I would just like to know how it compares to the billow? Is the airflow of the billow better? Build deck?

Normal Billow HUGE capacity great flavor great clouds

Nano Billow AMAZING Flavor great clouds

Goblin Good flavour AMAZING clouds

Build deck on the billow is far superior airflow is not as airy as the goblin but it's no slouch.

So @VandaL clouds wise the goblin is better and flavour wise billow is better?

And with regards to build deck size?
My happy vaping point is around 0.2 ohms ... I like my 26g dual parallel and 24g builds.
I feel the billows deck is superior, it's larger then the goblin. I haven't managed to get 3mm OD coil in the goblin, I suppose it can be done but it seems to be such a pain. Also the billow deck allows alot of wick so you can pump sub 0.3ohm build with long tokes and it doesn't start dry hitting.

Also my on Goblin seems there is a defect, one of positive posts do not trap any wire higher then 24g so you end up with a loose connection

Last edited:
the goblin deck is a bit tight to work with especially with bigger id's and how close that chimney is . the tank gets very hot if the id to too big and close to the walls of the chimney.

the billow deck is much easier to work on, more room and allows for some play in terms of leg length.

Well looks like I'm heading towards a billow with nano kit then.

Then again the Goblin still sounds good.

Decisions decisions.

And by the time I decide there is something better on the market

Subtank mini looks good. Only problem I will have is the airflow. I heard from someone that it's not that great with regards to airflow

Sorry guys goblin is much better than the billow. The goblin vapes like a top class dripper with out dripping I can't believe I'm vaping my goblin on 55w

That's with 90%vg 10%pg mix

is that id not a bit of a tight fit in the chimney ?

Sorry guys goblin is much better than the billow. The goblin vapes like a top class dripper with out dripping I can't believe I'm vaping my goblin on 55w

It also holds about the same amount of liquid as an RDA :p

It's not the best, just the best for what you want - billow has different strengths ;)

It is a tight fit coils must almost touch the walls

It also holds about the same amount of liquid as an RDA :p

It's not the best, just the best for what you want - billow has different strengths ;)
very true but it's an rda that dose not leak

Back