Billow vs Goblin

I was thinking the same thing. The Goblin does look sick on the SMPL. But the billow is not bad looking either. So I shouldn't have to choose.

I do think these two are different enough to justify getting both.

However, because there is v1.2 Goblin maybe get the Billow now and wait for the upgraded Goblin....Win Win :D

However, because there is v1.2 Goblin maybe get the Billow now and wait for the upgraded Goblin....Win Win :D
Yeah I've been hinting to my wife what gear I want for my birthday this month. I'll wait for after my birthday before I get anything. Well seeing that I'm sort of broke now anyway I don't have a choice.

Good advice :D

I am extremely happy with my billow but of course tempted on the goblin.

The v1.2 sold me

Good advice :D

I am extremely happy with my billow but of course tempted on the goblin.

The v1.2 sold me

I've been wanting to pull the trigger on the Goblin too, and now I have to wait a bit longer but it will be much sweeter...I'm on a roll with the waiting for the "better version" lately :dance:

You know what I don't understand we cry for small tanks then we want bigger tanks lol

I have actually ordered a goblin version 1 from VapeClub and am waiting for them to get the stock in

But the news of the v1.2 only hit me after i reserved it

So now I am faced with the decision to delay or not

I am wondering if the goblin v1.2 will have a better vape or if its just the size.

On the other hand, there are some examples of the smaller sized device producing better flavour

Has anyone got any ideas on this?

Silver how I see it is that a smaller chimney will have better flavour than a longer chimney.

I have actually ordered a goblin version 1 from VapeClub and am waiting for them to get the stock in

I am wondering if the goblin v1.2 will have a better vape or if its just the size.

On the other hand, there are some examples of the smaller sized device producing better flavour

The smaller version might have marginally better flavour but IMO it will not be noticeable enough to warrant it instead of the larger tank. The fact is that the Goblin by it's very design is a juice gobbler (probably where the GOBLin name came from :p ) and the size of the current tank is a bit restrictive - this is not really a con if you don't mind filling it up every few hours, but it is something to be aware of.

In your case I think you will probably not use it as an ADV and the smaller tank might be a good fit :D

I'm not 100% sure if they changed anything else though, but I doubt it since the Goblin as is has but a single flaw - a tiny tummy :p

@Riddle i just recieved my Billow and my greatness its superb i loved my lemo bt im stuggling to go back to it now! Airflow is good not amazing nt good it gives you enough for full on flavour! Only when u take the bottom airflow screws out of the bottom by the 510 but bro im Billow and Goblin and my man its a tough decision just get both u can always just sell one of them its not the end of the world!! The coil im using is 24g kanthol 11wraps 0.3 ohms dual coil and flavour is sick!! Trust me u wont be disappointed at all if u get the billow...!! DO IT!

honestly , not getting on with the Billow might be the juice but the TH s harsh and the flavour not great .... must be somethingI'm doing wrong oh well Lemo here I come !

honestly , not getting on with the Billow might be the juice but the TH s harsh and the flavour not great .... must be somethingI'm doing wrong oh well Lemo here I come !
It must definitely be your juice bud. I have vaped a variety of juices in mine and have not had this issue.

My billow is running like a champ. I actually find it to be a very smooth vape.

You mention throat hit so I'm assuming you're doing mouth to lung inhales?

Have you tested the same juice I'm the billow and the Lemo with a similar setup?

I have the billow and goblin. The billow is easier to build on and wick.

I just got the goblin today so can give more details tomorrow

goblin makes more clouds than the billow but not a huge margin between them just a big one. Goblin has a slightly smoother taste profile as well due to the large airflow cooling the coils better. I would say by both. Almost forgot, the goblin just does not leak not matter what, quite a revelation. The billow needs the build to be nailed down 100% or it will leak and I leaks from the airflow control screws but I solved that by superglue them in wide open position.

@Silver i received my goblin v1.2 2 days ago. its comes nicely packaged with the smaller glass and chimney for about a 2.5ml size and then the bigger glass and chimney which is about 4.5ml.
they have removed the YouDE logo from the outside of the tank and now has a the 'GOBLIN' logo on the chimney base inside the tank. clearly visible from the glass.
from what i can see they have improved the screws. longer screws with better threading - this i know was a issue for version 1 users.

other than that i dont believe there is a difference...

as for flavour. i know there are alot of guys saying this tank is a flavour chaser's dream. honestly the flavour is not all that good. i actually cant see where the hype came from. in comparison to the dark horse which is a dripper intended for clouds, the dark horse beats the goblin for flavour by a mile. both goblin setups produce the same flavour output.

I agree with Marzuq

For me I feel its slight overrated

Don't get me wrong. I like it. Flav is okay but Billow and Lemo beat the Goblin hands down. For me Lemo still wins on flavour. Billow close second and blows chunks of clouds.

@Silver i received my goblin v1.2 2 days ago. its comes nicely packaged with the smaller glass and chimney for about a 2.5ml size and then the bigger glass and chimney which is about 4.5ml.
they have removed the YouDE logo from the outside of the tank and now has a the 'GOBLIN' logo on the chimney base inside the tank. clearly visible from the glass.
from what i can see they have improved the screws. longer screws with better threading - this i know was a issue for version 1 users.

other than that i dont believe there is a difference...

as for flavour. i know there are alot of guys saying this tank is a flavour chaser's dream. honestly the flavour is not all that good. i actually cant see where the hype came from. in comparison to the dark horse which is a dripper intended for clouds, the dark horse beats the goblin for flavour by a mile. both goblin setups produce the same flavour output.
I think you doing something wrong.... Remember the day you vaped mine you were amazed at the flavor and vapor it produced. that said if you want flavor get a derringer or tobh.

I agree with Marzuq

For me I feel its slight overrated

Don't get me wrong. I like it. Flav is okay but Billow and Lemo beat the Goblin hands down. For me Lemo still wins on flavour. Billow close second and blows chunks of clouds.
thanks for that @Sir Vape
i guess the billow is next on my list as i am yet to find a tank that works for me

I think you doing something wrong.... Remember the day you vaped mine you were amazed at the flavor and vapor it produced. that said if you want flavor get a derringer or tobh.
ive got the tobh which you coiled for me. the heat of the vape is too much but great flavour. the derringer is on my list too.

ive got the tobh which you coiled for me. the heat of the vape is too much but great flavour. the derringer is on my list too.
open the airholes a little to cool the vape down bro..... you chasing something you not gona find lol... believe me i was like that

open the airholes a little to cool the vape down bro..... you chasing something you not gona find lol... believe me i was like that

airholes are completely open. still nothing. was thinking of drilling them but then the atty wont be stick anymore.
as for chasing something i wont find... i couldnt agree more. at the moment the dark horse is my favorite and gives me exactly what i expect of a dripper.

airholes are completely open. still nothing. was thinking of drilling them but then the atty wont be stick anymore.
as for chasing something i wont find... i couldnt agree more. at the moment the dark horse is my favorite and gives me exactly what i expect of a dripper.
I drilled my holes slightly on tobh works a treat

Back