Blackberry DIY

De Waal

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

just want to find out if someone would mind sharing their blackberry recipes.

i kind like the sourness the blackberry brings to my juice.
just want to know if someone else experienced it as well ?

Bombies black out city clone recipes made excellent use of blackberry.

Try it out and adjust to find your own creating:)

I have tried my own one did honeydew and blackberry and its not bad like it very much !!
Honeydew and blackberry sounds good! What percentages did you use and which concentrates (Cap / TFA - seems to be the only honeydew and blackberry stocked locally)? I see that a clone (taken from Reddit DIY_eJuice) of Bombies Black Out City, the juice that @shaunnadan referred to, is posted here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/diy-ejuice-clone-megathread.t11256/#post-219334

I see that it uses LorAnn Blackberry and Pineapple and Flavor West Dragonfruit, which does not seem to be stocked locally. Perhaps you could substitute them (I don't know any of those), but it would take some experimenting.

Honeydew and blackberry sounds good! What percentages did you use and which concentrates (Cap / TFA Honeydew? AFAIK TFA Blackberry is the only one available locally)? I see that a clone (taken from Reddit DIY_eJuice) of Bombies Black Out City, the juice that @shaunnadan referred to, is posted here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/diy-ejuice-clone-megathread.t11256/#post-219334

I see that it uses LorAnn Blackberry and Pineapple and Flavor West Dragonfruit, which does not seem to be stocked locally. Perhaps you could substitute them (I don't know any of those), but it would take some experimenting.

I wil try the clone when i buy some more concentrates.
mine was 8% for both flavours. the blackberry kills the honeydew soapie taste in my opinion.
both flavour was from TFA good sir

lol......my first thought was, what? you want to build your own blackberry?

Hi Guys

just want to find out if someone would mind sharing their blackberry recipes.

i kind like the sourness the blackberry brings to my juice.
just want to know if someone else experienced it as well ?
I also love tart/sour, @De Waal. Just tasted the Blackberry below after a week of curing. Made it by tweaking a recipe on another thread and some advice from another member. For me it is perfect - the tart is there, but still smooth.

All TFA flavours.

Blackberry 5 %
Greek Yoghurt 5 %
Sour 1 %
Marshmallow 1%

I also love tart/sour, @De Waal. Just tasted the Blackberry below after a week of curing. Made it by tweaking a recipe on another thread and some advice from another member. For me it is perfect - the tart is there, but still smooth.

All TFA flavours.

Blackberry 5 %
Greek Yoghurt 5 %
Sour 1 %
Marshmallow 1%
Shot exactly what I was looking for

A personal favourite
TFA Pomegranate 6%
TFA Blackberry 3%
TFA Ethyl Maltol 3%
Tweaked this from a recipe I found online

Is 3% Ethyl Maltol not very sweet in this mix?
The original recipe was much higher. I brought it down to 3 and it works for me. Personally I prefer sweet vapes and I find it offsets the strength of the blackberry.

The original recipe was much higher. I brought it down to 3 and it works for me. Personally I prefer sweet vapes and I find it offsets the strength of the blackberry.

Yeah i also love sweet vapes but i don't really go pass 1,5% or my coils gunk up very quickly.

I would normally use sweetner at 0.5 to 1 %, anything more takes away from the true taste of the mix but EM just does something to strong fruity vapes which I enjoy.

I would normally use sweetner at 0.5 to 1 %, anything more takes away from the true taste of the mix but EM just does something to strong fruity vapes which I enjoy.

I like to use EM in bakery flavors at it gives a thicker taste to it.

Back