Building Coil For Kayfun 3.1

@Andre it seems to me that way, altough i would really like to try it and see what all the hype is about. Experience the Reo glory for myself:D
Were are you situated (you should fill in your location)?

Thanks, saw a @BansheeZA post with location somewhere else and inferred as such from your post on the superglue. I am also a 4x4 enthusiast. Not a Reonaut near you as far as I can remember. But the Reo is so customisable to one's own preferences that a few toots of someone else's will probably not do it. You need to spend a week with one, building you own coils and doing your own wicking to get a real feel.

belive me he likes tinkering and building coils daily so within 3 days he will have a real feel and having 4km of canthal makes him go crazy with coils

sent from my Telegraph Machine using Tapatalk stop

In that case me and @BansheeZA wil be dead in a few days then:( if someone will just take good care of our mods and Canas.. I'm not too bothered about it, it is half a drop on the outside of the filling hole. If it does eventually pop out we will go the Pratley way..

I have to show you guys some pics of my Kayfun setup the next time i refill and wash it, heavily modded, drilled out air hole to 4.75mm, centre post drilled and flaired, post air hole drilled and flaired, twisted 26ga 0.6 base mounted coil (not under the screw since the wires don't even fit in there)
:O

gee wizz that huge airholes!

pls post some pics for us

Ok guys... So i promised you some dirty upskirt photos.. here they are. Just did a quick new coil in there (0.69 this time), almost everytime i wash i build, just to keep in interesting.

Attachments

• 20140702_165602.jpg
    20140702_165602.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 20140702_165632.jpg
    20140702_165632.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 20140702_165812.jpg
    20140702_165812.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 39
I love those holes man, good work.

I made some big ones in my KFL's. But 2.5mm is the biggest one can go I think.

Yeah, the lite has the thin base.. although i have to say i like the lower profile on the lite Kayfun

Back