Building Coil For Kayfun 3.1

After my reply they asked me to make a video. So i asked them how can i make a video of the burnt taste i am getting due to this.
It a different Kayfun below is the last email with the link to the kayfun i ordered from them.

Hello, Matthijs

We have contacted to the supplier again and it will not affect the functions.
You also can refer the photos in the descriptions in our store.
http://focalecig.com/Product/Kayfun-v3-1-ES-Styled4-5mL-Rebuildable-Atomizer-KitSilver-18188
It is the normal design and we can't received any dispute of the items .
We suggest that you could check the items clearly.

Best Regards,

After my reply they asked me to make a video. So i asked them how can i make a video of the burnt taste i am getting due to this.
It a different Kayfun below is the last email with the link to the kayfun i ordered from them.

Hello, Matthijs

http://focalecig.com/Product/Kayfun-v3-1-ES-Styled4-5mL-Rebuildable-Atomizer-KitSilver-18188

Best Regards,
eish man, thats swak

where in cape town are you?

Just my 2c; don't waste your time with FT. Surely there are more than enough fellow vapers in Cape Town with the skills to rework those juice wells for you. Come on guys help this man out!

Just my 2c; don't waste your time with FT. Surely there are more than enough fellow vapers in Cape Town with the skills to rework those juice wells for you. Come on guys help this man out!
thats why i asked where in cape town he is :D

he didnt buy from FT- they wouldve given a replacement without any long stories (but then he has to wait another 100 years to receive it)

thats why i asked where in cape town he is :D

he didnt buy from FT- they wouldve given a replacement without any long stories (but then he has to wait another 100 years to receive it)

Apologies only now saw its focalcig and not FT

yo sure I can try and sort those channels out for you. we did bhavs last week and it works fine now

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

sharief to the rescue

a person can always rely on him, thanks bru

Im in city centre. Green market square area
If you have it at work with you I can pick it up this afternoon and drop it when your juice arrives tomorrow. let me know

Hello, Matthijs

Best Regards,

I do agree that their pictures coincide exactly with your product. It's a flawed product with a terrible design failure nevertheless it is as advertised. CVS will sort you out 100% bro, don't stress.

If you have it at work with you I can pick it up this afternoon and drop it when your juice arrives tomorrow. let me know

Thats awesome. I think ill be able to pick it up in my break. What time would suit you?

Thats awesome. I think ill be able to pick it up in my break. What time would suit you?
I will pass that side around 4ish pm me your number and I will contact you when im on my way

By the looks of those first photos mate it looks like your wick.

You're using a microcoil. I build mine with at least 3 strands of 2mm ekowool going through the coil and it's just a normal wrap. No microcoil.

The little bit of wick you fit through that microcoil is never going to wick fast enough for that coil.

Cotton will. Silica, no chance.

Put the chimney on and drop some liquid on the sides to see if it runs down the channels. If it does, no need to alter it. Try build that thing with the figure of 8 method.

fixed dont take note of crappy coil 1.6ohm coil at 13 watts to test wicking
u7etytyv.jpg

Got my kayfun back today. Had to get used to the TH abit but im loving it right now.
Thank you so much @Cape vaping supplies I really appreciate this.
Now its time to play around with different coils.

Got my kayfun back today. Had to get used to the TH abit but im loving it right now.
Thank you so much @Cape vaping supplies I really appreciate this.
Now its time to play around with different coils.
anytime dude you got my number just shout if you need anything

Back