Built my first coil

Wolf

Throat hit seeking, cloud chasing beast
LV

Awards
Sooooo.... I just built my first coil using 22 gauge kanthal and it's pushing out .8 ohms what a dream smooth draw from my kayfun

Sooooo.... I just built my first coil using 22 gauge kanthal and it's pushing out .8 ohms what a dream smooth draw from my kayfun

Congrats bud, have not attempted building a coil, time to try, nothing as fancy as your setup, baby steps for me, Kanger sub tank is where I will start, probably be too scared to "hit the fire button". Do you have a ohm meter to test your coil on first?

Congrats bud, have not attempted building a coil, time to try, nothing as fancy as your setup, baby steps for me, Kanger sub tank is where I will start, probably be too scared to "hit the fire button". Do you have a ohm meter to test your coil on first?
I don't used my ipv mini 2 to tell me how much ohms it was

Congtats on your first successful coil bud!
It's a great feeling when you get it to fire just right, and glow from the centre outwards on a test fire :rock:
Next is to up the game and go for a 26G or 28G build, then dual and get them to fire equal 8--)

Sorry here's the pic

Attachments

• IMG_20150614_164714.jpg
    IMG_20150614_164714.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 49
Here's the test fire

Attachments

• IMG_20150614_151200.jpg
    IMG_20150614_151200.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 46
Lol don't mind my cat chilling out

Well done on your first coil @Wolf
Impressive coil for your first one!!

very nice coil @Wolf
first coils is always the most satisfying builds.
well done bud

Excellent coiling @Wolf and a mighty first coil.

Nothing beats that satisfaction one gets when vaping on their first rebuilt coil!

Back